NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest firetotheworks

First of all, even with the shite sponsor that's the best kit we've had in about 15 years. Puma has done a mint job and designed what we've all been crying out for for years - simple black and white, no daft bits, no box for the sponsor, stripes on the back, stripes on the sleeves, even red numbers.

The way I see it, aye the sponsor's not great, and would have looked fine without the Chinese characters, but the alternative was still Wonga, so why people are going to the extent of whinging, I'm not sure. I'll probably get it, and it'll probably grow on us. Sponsor aside it's a brilliant top.

First of all, even with the shite sponsor that's the best kit we've had in about 15 years. Puma has done a mint job and designed what we've all been crying out for for years - simple black and white, no daft bits, no box for the sponsor, stripes on the back, stripes on the sleeves, even red numbers.

The way I see it, aye the sponsor's not great, and would have looked fine without the Chinese characters, but the alternative was still Wonga, so why people are going to the extent of whinging, I'm not sure. I'll probably get it, and it'll probably grow on us. Sponsor aside it's a brilliant top.

If that is it then the sponsor not being red is the only thing to dislike about it really.

I think it's photoshopped. This analyser suggests the area where the sponsors logo is has been manipulated in some way.

https://www.imageforensic.org/image/72512772-f451-47c0-aadc-f92d8fd61576

The question of how someone would get ahold of an official promo picture also makes it highly likely that it's photoshopped. When short leaks come out it's usually down to photo's from a supplier, not promo pics.

I think it's photoshopped. This analyser suggests the area where the sponsors logo is has been manipulated in some way.

https://www.imageforensic.org/image/72512772-f451-47c0-aadc-f92d8fd61576

Possibly an actual leaked shot of the kit, prior to any sponsor being agreed, and someone's shopped the fun88 logo on it?

That's definately photoshopped on.

Guest firetotheworks

That isn't the new kit like.

I'll bet you 50% of your average post length that it is.

Guest Howaythetoon

That isn't the new kit like.

I'll bet you 50% of your average post length that it is.

K

Funny how the Fun88 logo used is the same one from the Wikipedia page.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fun88

Well aye, because that's their logo.  I'd be more interested if someone can find that shot of Gayle before the supposed "photoshop"  Every year it gets leaked and every year people say the eventual real kit leak is obviously photoshopped until it's announced and revealed as correct.

Guest reefatoon

Definitely a photoshopped logo. Why would it be white behind the logo on the black stripes?

Funny how the Fun88 logo used is the same one from the Wikipedia page.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fun88

Well aye, because that's their logo.  I'd be more interested if someone can find that shot of Gayle before the supposed "photoshop"  Every year it gets leaked and every year people say the eventual real kit leak is obviously photoshopped until it's announced and revealed as correct.

Think the kit is real but the logo is disputed. Just looks odd.

Definitely a photoshopped logo. Why would it be white behind the logo on the black stripes?

Yup. Saw this too. The bottom part of the letters F and N are black on a black stripe but the top of those letters are white on a black stripe.