NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest firetotheworks

Just had a closer look at mine and it has scorch marks on the front and back (from where they have transferred the Premier League logo). Just popped it in the washing machine but if it doesn't come out then it's going straight back.

Have you asked your nana if you're allowed?

2nd most expensive shirt in the Prem according to the chronicle.  Man Utd & City shirts are £60, then us

I ordered mine on Monday 54.99 for name and number and prem badges ... Pretty reasonable in fairness

2nd most expensive shirt in the Prem according to the chronicle.  Man Utd & City shirts are £60, then us

I ordered mine on Monday 54.99 for name and number and prem badges ... Pretty reasonable in fairness

$10 On GoGoals

Not sure if my record on getting names means I should be allowed to do it again, what with my Guthrie 8 09/10, Marveaux 22 11/12 and Ayoze 17 14/15  :lol:

i can't believe anyone would get Danny fucking guthrie on the back of their shirt....well apart from that teeth girl

Off on holiday at the end of the month was gonna buy it for this, haven't bought the shirt since 2010 and didn't realise how much the price has gone up £55 is mental man.

Sure your housemate will pay for it, just like he is the holiday. Scum.

:serious:

Guest palnese

Looks like my local sports shop is selling the home kit with no sponsor on it. :azn:

The owner has confirmed that they're selling it without sponsor. Adult sizes only.