NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

14 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Ashley the genius businessman.  It’s extraordinary to me that the deal was signed in 2021 - months before the takeover was finalised (and was clearly ongoing in the background) - yet no-one  on the buyers’ side seems to have told Ashley that signing such a shithouse deal might be damaging.

wouldn't be surprised if he knew exactly what he was doing. he's an ugly, fat, spiteful manbaby

16 minutes ago, Kanji said:

We of course are the only club who have contracts that are this difficult to buy out. 

Is this a dig at Ashley or the current ownership?

47 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Castore doesn't strike me as a brand that'll still be around in a few years tbh. Just a gut feeling based on how they go on.

Don't know, they seem to be popping up everywhere over the past year. Got a fair few European teams now, a few big international Cricket teams (including England), Andy Murray & are now with Red Bull & McLaren in the F1.

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Is this a dig at Ashley or the current ownership?

Dig at Ashley. Seems like you always hear of buy-outs even with smaller clubs across Europe or even a mutual termination. But with us, it's always "yah, can't break that..." 

It's existed since May 2020 in its current format, so I wouldn't get too excited. There's no reason for a page like that to exist in its published form until right before the shop/online shop opens either. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

My guess is that it's a ghost/orphan page, meaning that adidas deleted it years ago but it was never unpublished, meaning that it's still out there and accessible if you have the direct address. Because it's on the adidas domain it'll still get all of the site wide updates at the top so it looks new. 

Edited by Kid Icarus