NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Just now, Harry 209 said:

Doesn't look like we've employed any new marketing people since the old regime. Yes, I know its only temporary but bloody hell!Screenshot_20240523_175311_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.a2dcbaeefdd9589d6db2ef9ce4ae3b62.jpg

What were you expecting?

It serves its purpose 

4 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

What were you expecting?

It serves its purpose

Your right, it's just got that horrible drab no-fun Castore vibe to it. I'm sure the permanent shop will be marvelous.

7 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

Doesn't look like we've employed any new marketing people since the old regime. Yes, I know its only temporary but bloody hell!Screenshot_20240523_175311_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.a2dcbaeefdd9589d6db2ef9ce4ae3b62.jpg

It’s a portacabin selling castore and Newcastle souvenirs while a shop is literally being done up across few road lets wait till we see what the new club store with adidas is like before we start slating the advertising staff  

6 minutes ago, gdm said:

It’s a portacabin selling castore and Newcastle souvenirs while a shop is literally being done up across few road lets wait till we see what the new club store with adidas is like before we start slating the advertising staff  

Used to love going to the portacabin club shop behind the Milburn in the 90s

39 minutes ago, gdm said:

I'm just having a laugh, but that shop is actually for the new adidas kit, no Castore merchandise will ever be sold there.

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

I'm just having a laugh, but that shop is actually for the new adidas kit, no Castore merchandise will ever be sold there.

Eh? The temp one? There’ll be no adidas stuff in that yet and it’ll be selling the remainder of this seasons stuff 

Edited by gdm

1 hour ago, Harry 209 said:

Yous is new aye?

ffs castore you total amateurs.

trying to get a few things on the clearance sale as it’s cheap as chips. But something is out of stock now I have reached the check out. But castore can’t remove the item or tell me which item is out of fucking stock. Even though it says my bag has been updated. So computer says no. Pathetic.

IMG_4037.png

I mean that sound like a Newcastle website/it issue more than a castore issue. Strange it would let you add to basket if it’s out of stock tho 

1 hour ago, gdm said:

I mean that sound like a Newcastle website/it issue more than a castore issue. Strange it would let you add to basket if it’s out of stock tho 

Agreed it’s a website issue. but I thought we didn’t host our own stuff as someone spotted it was all the same code as sports direct and I expected it was still all hosted by someone else probably castore since the buyout.

I got the impression there was a whole new website coming end of this month run by us/adidas. If I’ve got that wrong it’s a disappointment as the current system is awful. 

20 minutes ago, FLUMPO235 said:

Agreed it’s a website issue. but I thought we didn’t host our own stuff as someone spotted it was all the same code as sports direct and I expected it was still all hosted by someone else probably castore since the buyout.

I got the impression there was a whole new website coming end of this month run by us/adidas. If I’ve got that wrong it’s a disappointment as the current system is awful. 

The new shop website is launching on the 29th

3 hours ago, gdm said:

Eh? The temp one? There’ll be no adidas stuff in that yet and it’ll be selling the remainder of this seasons stuff 

The temporary shop opens on the day the adidas deal starts. The old shop run by Castore closes at the weekend.

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

You could buy a good chunk of a new adidas item with the £50 you might spend on the Castore sale. 

My thinking exactly. Did it last year and the quality of items like the training bottoms and T-shirts was mega gash. Would rather just buy one adidas tee.

2 minutes ago, TBG said:

Says a lot about the club/owners/Howe that the price puts us on par with most other clubs.

Would have been cheaper if they had just let Sports Direct stock a couple of shirts 

My pro away shirt came today and first impressions are that certain aspects feel like a dhgate special! Delicate as fuck and a click machine. How anyone payed the original price is beyond me.