NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Hoodie and the tee, for me.  

I was going to go for the trackies and all, possibly even the track top.  But I'm 35 and already own far more tracksuits than I should.  Perhaps I should start dressing my age......  I'm thinking velour tracksuits, like Paulie Walnuts.  

3 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Got the T Shirt, can’t justify the £80 on the hoodie :lol:

I know what you mean.  But it seems like decent Adidas and Nike stuff is priced like that these days.  Throw in the fact it is linked to a football team and they'll just mark it up even more.

Back when I were a lad.  £30-50 got you a decent tracksuit top and the lowers would be like 30-40 at most.  The high end Nike and Adidas ones now are like £90-110 for the zip up and £80-100 for the lowers.

Dressing like a charva should not cost this much :lol:   This is worse than Freddo inflation. 

3 minutes ago, Big River said:

forgot to add my 10% discount didn't I? fuck sake :lol:

I did the same, placed a second order, and seemingly they don't have a way of cancelling the initial order.

They're making an absolute killing off this like. :lol: This is definitely the type of gear that'll be on ebay for £300 in 20 years though just like the old 90s stuff.