NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

8 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Castore stitch the badges on don't they? That looks fake. 

The tight fit looks like it might be the 'pro' or 'player' version which had printed badge. The standard fit replica kit (for the lads carrying a bit of timber) had stitched in badge(s).

Edited by TK-421

From previous comments, I was expecting a V-Neck, but thought it was going to be more black, like the 1986/87 shirt. This looks the same collar as this seasons, but v instead of round necked, and more like 87-90 shirt

image.png.8841687f2d5f43589a8f4c9e8e42d21e.pngimage.png.076f54210346c5bd61c779947dacec78.png

Guest dazzanufc1892

I personally love it. I prefer more white than black on our shirts. Much more likely to buy this one if we can get it all stitched. My other castore has been left with all the dodgy print sticking together or peeling off

14 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

If the sleeves were black we’d be talking about how great it is I think. Like you said, too much white. :icon_puke_r:

Someones quick edit off of Twitter...

See, that doesn't look right either (IMO). Why not jsut do striped sleeves like this seasons shirt, and most of the decent/classic shirts we've had?

1 hour ago, TK-421 said:

Someones quick edit off of Twitter...

See, that doesn't look right either (IMO). Why not jsut do striped sleeves like this seasons shirt, and most of the decent/classic shirts we've had?

i think for that to work the stripes need swapping, so the very middle one is white and work out so the black sleeves meet a black stripe.

although no idea how that works as you go through the size range.

has the guy who said his daughter modelled it confirmed this is deff it? 

Wasn’t so long ago we had those white sleeves. In the late 70s too. Prefer just traditional black and white stripes and nothing else, sleeves and going over the shoulders. Not the worst I’ve seen. 

5A26928B-84D0-437B-9FAC-C04E40BAA41A.jpeg

8BD4220E-BBEA-4F0A-A0DE-D315D70E9F99.jpeg

28EC2E61-D11F-4375-8C9B-0729ACA22260.jpeg

Edited by Geordie Boyo

Not the worst kit ever. Not the best by a long shot.

It's the hope that kills you. When they make a shirt that is *almost* good and then inevitably fuck it up with daft sleeves or all-round shoddy quality.

Oh well. I guess I'll only get 1 or 2 this year.

A lot of that shirt doesn't actually tally with what @JonBez comesock said in his posts. He said that it would be almost a reverse of this season's design and more black. The shirt sponsor also is supppsedly not Saudi-related if I remember correctly. And he supposedly confirmed the actual design a few pages back (see the post below- edit- ffs, next page). Unless of course..........naahhh. He's a trusted one hopefully.

Edited by nufcjb