NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

7 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Someone at my works brother works at the St James’ store and apparently next month we’re getting champions league “cup” kit and font will be released.

Cup kit :anguish:

17 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Someone at my works brother works at the St James’ store and apparently next month we’re getting champions league “cup” kit and font will be released.

As in an alternative home kit? Hopefully that just means the normal (unnecessary) blank back. 

Should be a rule that clubs need to unveil all their kits for the upcoming season on a specific date.

Proper shan that they could release a home kit and then potentially a European “alternate” kit a few weeks later. I suspect any alternate kit will just be the usual third kit, but last year we released 5 kits which was ridiculous.

1 hour ago, NSG said:

Should be a rule that clubs need to unveil all their kits for the upcoming season on a specific date.

Proper shan that they could release a home kit and then potentially a European “alternate” kit a few weeks later. I suspect any alternate kit will just be the usual third kit, but last year we released 5 kits which was ridiculous.

Definitely, it's absolutely crazy. We didn't even know which socks to buy FFS, farcical. 

25 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Definitely, it's absolutely crazy. We didn't even know which socks to buy FFS, farcical. 

Are you going full “full kit wanker”? If not, why the fuck does the sock colour matter? Exemption if it’s for your kids, otherwise danger behaviour.

2 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Are you going full “full kit wanker”? If not, why the fuck does the sock colour matter? Exemption if it’s for your kids, otherwise danger behaviour.

Obviously I’m not buying them. 

But I think we can all agree that fans should know which is the official kit when the kit goes on sale. 

59 minutes ago, GavMcEl said:

Away/3rd shrit supposedly actually really like it [emoji38]

Screenshot_20230621-143756_Facebook.jpg

@Paullyvibes strong with this bad boy. Offset with some Joseph & his technicolour dreamcoat coloured trainers and you’ll be as chic as Hebburn’s finest in no time.