NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

10 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Have it on good authority from within the sportswear industry that the ink is now dry on our new Adidas contract 

Hopefully they treat us better than every single club's release this 23/24 season of absolute shite kits. 

From what I can gather the switch to Adidas was agreed a little while back, but I only just heard about it from the industry contact recently 

It’d be no surprise though. Silverstone has his connections there and the Adidas team being at our games means it’s not exactly been a cloak n dagger process 

About as subtle as your wife bringing her hunky gym instructor round to watch telly in your living room 

Edited by bobbydazzla

2 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Happy with adidas good quality and we’ll not be getting templates as a 3rd rate club.

Their stuff has been absolutely bilge recently, and at present we probably would just get templates until we've had a few years of relative success

Just now, gjohnson said:

Their stuff has been absolutely bilge recently, and at present we probably would just get templates until we've had a few years of relative success

No chance the club will enter into a deal where we get templates, this isn’t Mike Ashley’s NUFC anymore.

22 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

From what I can gather the switch to Adidas was agreed a little while back, but I only just heard about it from the industry contact recently 

It’d be no surprise though. Silverstone has his connections there and the Adidas team being at our games means it’s not exactly been a cloak n dagger process 

About as subtle as your wife bringing her hunky gym instructor round to watch telly in your living room 

Not calling you out here but why would either party agree to a deal presumably to start next season before this season has even started? 

2 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Not calling you out here but why would either party agree to a deal presumably to start next season before this season has even started? 

Do you know how the world works?

Guest reefatoon

[emoji38]

The inks not even dry yet, let’s get those pitchforks going.

We hate everything rraaahhhhh!

image.jpeg.e83edfa3125b888e882a892a7a98652b.jpeg

Down with memberships, down with castore, down with adidas, down with no signings, down with too expensive signings, down with Sandro’s teeth, down with Burn, down with it all

41 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Probably so they can sort designs and start to plan volumes and that sort of thing 

My football shirt designer pal would often be presenting new shirt ideas to the biggest global clubs a year ahead of launch 

Edited by bobbydazzla

6 hours ago, Decky said:

Away and third tops posted by DH Gate for me. Away top was ordered when it was announced. :lol: 

Anyone wants a guide on how to get top tier rep trainers from Taobao/Weidian give me a shout. 

1 hour ago, christ said:

Do you know how the world works?

I know that generally all parties are looking for the best deal financially and that arranging something like this with an entire season of football to be played doesn't seem like a particularly sensible idea when we consider the wide range of possible outcomes that we could see this season.

Newcastle wearing Adidas feels very right and on balance I would be pro that switch, but agree re the nervousness about the quality of their designs recently. There are some canny ones though; worst offenders this season are those Arsenal and ManU aways. I'm not fundamentally against incorporating a sort of pattern into the stripes. 

29 minutes ago, Izakaya said:

Anyone wants a guide on how to get top tier rep trainers from Taobao/Weidian give me a shout. 

That's all these DHgate sellers are, middlemen buying from weidian that's how they take so long to ship :lol: you'll probably get the same batch half price on there. Suppose for the ease and the price most people are happy enough to pay for DHgate though. 

45 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

I know that generally all parties are looking for the best deal financially and that arranging something like this with an entire season of football to be played doesn't seem like a particularly sensible idea when we consider the wide range of possible outcomes that we could see this season.

Scenarios are built into contracts to reflect achievements at the end of each season. Have a look at the £900m deal Man U and Adidas have just agreed, extra bunce if they do well, reduced bunce if they miss out on Champs League and so on 

Also a decent manufacturer would prefer to avoid signing a contract in early 2024 to then have shirts designed, signed off, manufactured and in the distribution network in less than 6 months. They ideally want to do design work 24 months ahead if possible. 

And anyhow, the Premier League will cap our maximum shirt deal at their perceived “fair value” for the next few years anyway, so probably very little we can gain financially by holding out

Edited by bobbydazzla

24 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

worst offenders this season are those Arsenal and ManU aways

:huff: 

This is one of the best, most ridiculous kits of the season. 

arsenal%2023%2024%20away%20kit%20(5).jpg

Pretty much everything else they’ve put out this season though is absolutely trash. 

40 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

That's all these DHgate sellers are, middlemen buying from weidian that's how they take so long to ship :lol: you'll probably get the same batch half price on there. Suppose for the ease and the price most people are happy enough to pay for DHgate though. 

DHgate shops sell the lowest tier reps but charge high tier costs. You can definitely get any 1:1 Jordans on Weidian for less than any DHgate sellers. The only issue is having to go through an agent, and the higher shipping costs which means you're better off buying a few pairs rather than just one. 

1 hour ago, cubaricho said:

:huff: 

This is one of the best, most ridiculous kits of the season. 

arsenal%2023%2024%20away%20kit%20(5).jpg

Pretty much everything else they’ve put out this season though is absolutely trash. 

Didn't realise even the socks looks wonky.