NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

21 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

https://premierretros.co.uk/?product_cat=&post_type=product&s=Newcastle

Some beltas on here, got a few and people haven’t a clue they’re remakes.

Been contemplating purchasing the 99/01 home from one of these sutes (with the brown ale sponsor) but I don't know if its just me or if it looks fake like the collar looks thinner and the sleeves look too short or something  lol... the 97/99 one looms really bad tbh, the collar is to thin and the gold in the Adidas stripes is far to bright [emoji38] 

4 minutes ago, gdm said:

Can never seem to find the one I want on these sites. The 94 asics one with blue star. They have the blue away one from that season but never the home 

Is it not easier to get one of the score draw replicas? They don't have the Asics badge on them, but sure someone on here once said that there was a place you could get an Asics badge to add on.

I know you can get similar Score Draw replicas for the entertainers shirts, but they also lack all the adidas striping and badges, where as the Asics is just one badge and might be easier to add on.

5 hours ago, Joelinton7 said:

Went into club shop, sports direct and start fitness. None of them had any shirt in my size (xl, usually an l but these are tight). Was gonna’ go into Castore and JD but couldn’t be bothered at that point as it was unlikely they’d have them. Just gonna’ have to order online and hope it arrives sometime before the end of the season. 

just go dhgate, man.

41 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Is it not easier to get one of the score draw replicas? They don't have the Asics badge on them, but sure someone on here once said that there was a place you could get an Asics badge to add on.

I know you can get similar Score Draw replicas for the entertainers shirts, but they also lack all the adidas striping and badges, where as the Asics is just one badge and might be easier to add on.

I have one but just doesn’t look right

2 hours ago, GavMcEl said:

Been contemplating purchasing the 99/01 home from one of these sutes (with the brown ale sponsor) but I don't know if its just me or if it looks fake like the collar looks thinner and the sleeves look too short or something  lol... the 97/99 one looms really bad tbh, the collar is to thin and the gold in the Adidas stripes is far to bright [emoji38] 

Sized up the 99 one is perfect, sleeves pretty big on XL, if you went long sleeve you’d avoid that issue I guess? 

Why do I get the feeling that we won't have a Champions League font? I mean, Arsenal and City played in their 'club' font yesterday. We haven't had one for ages so surely it would have made sense to have one and show it off yesterday, right? Though we are talking about Castore here.

Did Rangers have a Champions League font last season?

1 hour ago, NE27 said:

I thought you had to have an alternative font for CL?

Or is just a preference from clubs so they can push another product to fans?

This was always my assumption.

1 hour ago, nufcjb said:

Why do I get the feeling that we won't have a Champions League font? I mean, Arsenal and City played in their 'club' font yesterday. We haven't had one for ages so surely it would have made sense to have one and show it off yesterday, right? Though we are talking about Castore here.

Looks like it:

image.png.5ee12ab3c13f2569d2cb1fa401e83451.png

(from Ajax 4-0)

Edited by SEMTEX

6 hours ago, nufcjb said:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2023/08/newcastle-united-are-still-awaiting-uefa-approval-for-champions-league-kit-font.html?m=1

33 minutes ago, midds said:

Arrived today. Looks tip topScreenshot_20230809_124517_Gallery.thumb.jpg.2ffc2680624f74185375f5551e31f1b1.jpg

I ordered the same, although a little after you on the 29th. Still just listed as "We're expecting it" on Royal Mail tracking so might be a while yet :pilko:

I did opt for getting Bruno G. #39 on the back so maybe that'd delay it.

3 minutes ago, nufcjmc said:

Anyone know Should I be going a size up on kids usual size? One is in 7-8 the other 8-9 normally ?

Couldn't tell you about the kid's sizes, my lad is 14 so I got him a S from the men's range and it's a little big for him.

Maybe measure a shirt that currently fits them well and just go with the measurements on the site?