NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

18 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

So what's happening on 1st September? Just alluding to the fact that that's when the episode revealing the new deal with them is available to watch? Even though we all know now anyway.

Adidas will have had a full press release scheduled to come out alongside the episode I'd imagine. Cat's out the bag now with the leak, so they're just making the most of it.

My football shirt designer pal says even most of Adidas top clubs are on a template these days, they’re just better at hiding it than some of the other shirt brands 

They’ll definitely be far better than Castore, even if they just follow the path of re-releasing decent retro kits that most punters will lap up 

1 minute ago, bobbydazzla said:

My football shirt designer pal says even most of Adidas top clubs are on a template these days, they’re just better at hiding it than some of the other shirt brands 

They’ll definitely be far better than Castore, even if they just follow the path of re-releasing decent retro kits that most punters will lap up 

It’s not even hidden, a simple look shows this for the most part.

MLS clubs have arguably had more individual designs.

Just now, Anderson said:

Adidas will have had a full press release scheduled to come out alongside the episode I'd imagine. Cat's out the bag now with the leak, so they're just making the most of it.

We’re all talking about Adidas now, it’s created a massive buzz ahead of the official Marketing campaign starting and also just before a huge game kicks off tonight

So “the leak” might well have been intentional, to hype up the official launch  even more 

3 minutes ago, Stifler said:

It’s not even hidden, a simple look shows this for the most part.

MLS clubs have arguably had more individual designs.

But I suspect most fans don’t even twig that football shirts are on templates

They probably think they’re all bespoke designs 

Edited by bobbydazzla

12 minutes ago, 54 said:

I wonder how hard it has been to remove the Castore deal, as didn't Ashley sign them up to run the clup shop? So it's no longer ran by the club?

I heard that there was a break clause in the contract after three years. This came indirectly through an employee of Castore. 

I’ve quite liked the designs of Castore but the quality of the training kits is awful with the crappy iron on badges etc. Customer service, the state of the club shop etc. also makes this a good move. Another step in the right direction! 

1 hour ago, Miggys First Goal said:

The greatest home/away combination ever. 

IMG_3390.jpeg

Can someone with good editting skills get Sela on these two shirts and probably also use the same colour schemes for it too, please?

At the start of Covid a fantastic pizza place near mine closed down and everyone was pining for it, hoping and praying that rumours of it reopening were true.

2 months back it reopened to the delight of everyone, the food is the same as it was but fresher and better.

This seems exactly like it. Fate.

25 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

I'm going to be drowning in merch.

Literally going to carve off a grand’s savings to buy the full lot - next season’s kit and anything from the leisure/reissues. Feels like we’re a proper football club again, not Ashley’s black and white billboard.

22 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

The kits have already been designed and signed off, I haven’t been told what it is yet but they would be mad not to go with the 95/96 away design.

IMG_2940.thumb.jpeg.cddb157f59dbad142562271f1cd91220.jpeg

Loved the original. Loved this homepage to it! Loved Rondon too! 

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

That’d be truly awful. 

If that was the worst Adidas gave us... 

Happy to hear Adidas are back, but expect the shirt to be still crap. Like I've said Napoli/Armani - just really simple... black white, then ruin it with sponsors 

43 minutes ago, Exiled in Texas said:

Sadly it’s the sponsor that makes these shirts. They won’t look the same with Sela, Saudia, Aramaco etc on the shirt 

Adidas do lots of official retro stuff for Arsenal and Man Utd, including period correct sponsors

see this for instance 

https://www.adidas.co.uk/manchester-united-90-goalkeeper-jersey/HP0449.html