NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Adidas are set to release a Lyon remake of a shirt from the mid 90’s, it said to be an exact replica. They will also apparently be doing the same for Argentina, and Mexico shirts from 1990.

I guess it makes it feasible that they will do the same for us once our Castore deal ends. 

So I'm bigly into synthwave and fancied that synthwavey training top so thought I'd look and see if any sellers were doing it. Didn't seem to be till I finally spotted one sole seller offering them with hardly any feedback - seemed a bit dubious but gave it a go. Few days later got a notification, your order has been refunded as the seller store has been closed. OK, nevermind.

Then this turned up today, 48hr tracked delivery, mine for £0.00.

Mate who ordered his direct from Castore for £50  nearly a month ago is still waiting for it to be posted. 

Capture.JPG

Gone for one of these off DHGate, and in a first of any orders from there, got a WhatsApp message from the seller, saying it was being despatched, with the photo below. 

Gone for the biggest they had, XXL, but it'll probably be another 'snug' fit, until I shift some timber. 

Interesting though, the crest looks OK, unlike the Entertainers ones which all seem to have the wider white stripes with narrow mid stripe  on it. 

IMG-20231022-WA0014.thumb.jpg.d207503ef2b555069d805daa9f8ab653.jpg

Edited by TK-421

Being back in the official merchandise game now but with 2 little boys can get expensive. Got the snidey ones last year, but this season got the full shirt, name and numbers... Not sure I'll be doing that every year though. Especially with how much use and quick wear and tear they get out of it!

Speaking of which, is there a snidey site that does the grandad collar shirt but kids size ?

Edited by M4

https://www.magicspongeretro.co.uk/soccer

Seen a few people with some of the training sweatshirts/shirts as seen on here at the game, so many that I couldn't believe that many true retros were kicking around in such good nick!

Hadn't seen them on DH or similar so just had a Google of them. And found the above website. 

Just looks like a front for what would be china fakes but like I say, I hadn't seen them on the usual sites?

Can also get kids sizes which is kinda cool.

1 hour ago, TK-421 said:

Gone for one of these off DHGate, and in a first of any orders from there, got a WhatsApp message from the seller, saying it was being despatched, with the photo below. 

Gone for the biggest they had, XXL, but it'll probably be another 'snug' fit, until I shift some timber. 

Interesting though, the crest looks OK, unlike the Entertainers ones which all seem to have the wider white stripes with narrow mid stripe  on it. 

That's how the crest should be on the 95-96 shirt, my original ones have the different widths of stripes.

Yeah, I have seen examples, like above, where the crest has the thicker white stripes, but have also seen pics (including pretty much all the player shirts) where the stripes are uniform widths. It always struck me that the stripes should be equal widths on the shield, and maybe it was more the exception to have the odd stripes, but that seems to be what the DHGate sellers have copied for all those shirts. 

It's just a little thing, but always annoyed me, and assumed it made the fakes of those shirts stand out. 

Edited by TK-421

On 22/10/2023 at 21:09, M4 said:

Being back in the official merchandise game now but with 2 little boys can get expensive. Got the snidey ones last year, but this season got the full shirt, name and numbers... Not sure I'll be doing that every year though. Especially with how much use and quick wear and tear they get out of it!

Speaking of which, is there a snidey site that does the grandad collar shirt but kids size ?

I have a 6 year old. The thought of buying official gear at those prices is unthinkable for me. I got her a snide home top and within minutes of having it on there was tomato sauce all down the front of it. I'd be going spare if it was a proper one.

7 hours ago, pedro111 said:

I have a 6 year old. The thought of buying official gear at those prices is unthinkable for me. I got her a snide home top and within minutes of having it on there was tomato sauce all down the front of it. I'd be going spare if it was a proper one.

The fear is real :lol:

1 minute ago, Big Geordie said:

Is the gear from here any good? I'd have to buy a 4XL and I'd worry it's shite quality and doesn't fit!

Scroll down and theres measurements of the tops there. Just measure against a top you already have that fits you best.