NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Anyone remember that jersey a few years ago for an anniversary which had the same design as Blackburn, but in black and white.

I would like to see something like that again for a season.

Ah yes. The 'members' kit. It's different but I like it too.

6JBR4eL.jpg

Not bad but utterly ruined by that fucking sponsor.

expertly sorted it

D0wWb20.png

It's actually better than the puma one :lol:

Ffs puma, black and white stripes.  That's it, just black and white stripes.  Fuck around with the collar and the trim if you like but just make a black and white striped shirt and you'll be coining it. Numbskulls.

Don’t mind them to be fair. Every year everyone clambers for retro which are great when they come. But if we have retro every year we will never have new designs. I always think do the retro thing one year then experiment the next. Some years will be fail some will be new classics that will be clambered for in retro shirts 20 years down the line. As some have alluded to with the old NTL shorts, we now look back on them with fondness

The supposed new homekit is no good but not awfull.

But the away and 3rd are some of the worst I've seen.

Hope theese three kits are nothing that we will ever see though.

As said before it's only february and lot's of different kits will be leaked before we see the real ones(I hope).

How long do we have left with Puma? Cant understand how they can be so fucking shit at kit design. Really making their brand look like turboshite compared to Nike/Adidas.

Before they became our sponsor I didnt really mind them, but Id never step into a Puma store now after remembering what utter dogshit they have made for us over the years.