NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Hopefully it's one of them that just looks s*** when worn as the shirt only (no name and number on the back)

It might look alright on the players in full kit.

I won't be getting it anyway, i will return to the games if Rafa stays, but i'm still boycotting merchandise, programmes, pies in ground etc till Ashley goes.

Guest covmag

Sorry but that has to be the worst home top in our history, I don’t buy them so I don’t give a fuck but if we are ripping the Mackems we deserve it back for that which in my opinion is fucking worse.

Good god

Definitely the worst home kit we've ever had. Debatable if it could be one of the worst shirts I've seen in the sport. Literally no redeeming qualities, it's laughably pigshit from every angle you look at it. Well done puma.

Cant see that shirt being genuine tbh, the Newcastle badges isnt even centred on the stripe. I expect the design to be close but more than likely its a knock off based on the mockup/leak from months back

EDIT sponsor also looks printed into the material and the general fit of the shirt seems off

:scared:

Hopefully it doesn't look as bad worn.

D7KRlNbWkAErTYc.jpg:large

Not a fan but we've definitely had worse.

:lol:

No we haven't. State of the badge, sponsor, no stripes. Worst by a mile

That's possibly the worst NUFC kit I have ever seen.  Cheap, tatty looking and designed by someone with no care.

Its the final series of GoT in a football shirt. 

Guest neesy111

Generally the manager and players have a say in the kit. Perhaps they didn’t see this one.

Do they?