NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

3 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Makes more sense.

I've seen this version on my brother in a different colour, pretty weird windstopper material almost. Feel like I want one just because it says Newcastle, mindless consumer [emoji38]

Yeah me too

• 2 weeks later...

Bought one of the “Newcastle” Castore hoodies and it is good quality, for anyone thinking of getting one. Good fit as well. 

Edited by Danh1

4 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Bought one of the “Newcastle” Castore hoodies and it is good quality, for anyone thinking of getting one. Good fit as well. 

Mine only just got delivered today, they're slowwwww Castore mind.

They've either always been this slow, or our recent upturn has seen more sales so they can't keep up.

25 minutes ago, Kanji said:

literally just waiting to see what our next home kit will be (hopefully with new sponosr) before i buy a kit. 

The limited edition one without a shirt sponsor is class and will do for many a year.

48 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

The limited edition one without a shirt sponsor is class and will do for many a year.

Almost totally agree with this, they just need to sort the collar out. All black (maybe with a white lining) would have been way better than the pinstripe look it currently has. 

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, LV said:

Someone send that to Mehrdad. Love it! 

Next season’s kit will already have been agreed and possibly already being made. It is likely that it would have been signed off before the takeover was completed.

1 hour ago, STM said:

Looks lush. Why is it that so many people online can create better shirts than the actually companies.

Probably because they don't have to deal with materials sourcing, production design and tooling, realistic manufacturing timelines and a host of other issues that relate to producing thousands of consistent, identical shirts in a variety of sizes rather than a single pretty picture. :milner:

Absolutely wild what they charge, like. £250 ffs: https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/1997-99-newcastle-home-shirt-shearer-9-mint-xl-899438.html

I've bought from @Retro_NUFC previously but his prices are skyrocketing too. £270 for a sweatshirt: https://www.nufcmemorabilia.com/products/newcastle-united-1998-99-sweatshirt-xl

I couldn't help but laugh when the takeover went through because you saw an instant spike. 

I managed to pick up a drill top from the Entertainers season for about £90. I'd say that needs doubling now if you want the same. I'd imagine those prices will only rise too albeit not as sharp. 

saw a pristine-looking 96/97 training sweater being worn by some lass walking down the spuistraat who was almost definitely too young to have been there at the time. felt tempted to collar her and give it if you're such a big paul kitson fan, name your three favourite goals.

between that and the absolute madness prices on here, i'll admit to getting tempted to flog off me 95/96 away shirt..

16 hours ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Absolutely wild what they charge, like. £250 ffs: https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/1997-99-newcastle-home-shirt-shearer-9-mint-xl-899438.html

I've bought from @Retro_NUFC previously but his prices are skyrocketing too. £270 for a sweatshirt: https://www.nufcmemorabilia.com/products/newcastle-united-1998-99-sweatshirt-xl

Wait til you hear how much a pair of vintage 1985 Jordan 1's go for....

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/03/2022 at 16:14, LFEE said:

Popped in last night before the match. Decent selection and would recommend if anyone's looking for an older shirt and isn't sure on sizing (90s tops obviously being of a bigger fit). The prices are, of course, just what you see online.

What a sorry state Eldon Garden is though :lol: If/when the nuclear holocaust is upon us, I'm going to that framing shop as it seems capable of surviving owt.

• 2 weeks later...

The prices for the condition of the shirts in the CFS pop up was ridiculous. £200 for dirty stained tops. 

You can't expect mint condition on the age of some of them but you can pick the same standard ones on depop for less than half of that. 

Ever notice how clubs that are taken over generally have some sort of rebranding update to their club logo, which generally simplifies the design?

Well I've been playing around with creating a new club emblem for a laugh cos I'm a sad bar stuard.

Although I'm not a massive fan of oversimplification (because it ends up looking cheap and nasty like the Fulham crest), tried to balance beauty with simplicity...

Now go ahead and slate me for being a talentless hack! ;D

1833700396_Badge1.thumb.jpg.a26f42f5d9f62f694fe55e380cc090d4.jpg

Or, if that's a bit stark for ye...

855634622_Badge2.thumb.jpg.6e9721f49af689d9e188fa78235ea515.jpg

2 hours ago, Hank Marvin said:

Ever notice how clubs that are taken over generally have some sort of rebranding update to their club logo, which generally simplifies the design?

Well I've been playing around with creating a new club emblem for a laugh cos I'm a sad bar stuard.

Although I'm not a massive fan of oversimplification (because it ends up looking cheap and nasty like the Fulham crest), tried to balance beauty with simplicity...

Now go ahead and slate me for being a talentless hack! ;D

1833700396_Badge1.thumb.jpg.a26f42f5d9f62f694fe55e380cc090d4.jpg

Or, if that's a bit stark for ye...

855634622_Badge2.thumb.jpg.6e9721f49af689d9e188fa78235ea515.jpg

That's 'simplified' to you is it 😂