NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

It's nice, but I think would look classier with just one crest

:snod: It's like they couldn't make up their minds and just said "Fuck it, let's just whack one on each side."

Would probably order one if it was just the Magpie. As is, it's a pass for me.

Given the Adidas logo is in the middle I don't think it would have worked with just one.

:snod: It's like they couldn't make up their minds and just said "Fuck it, let's just whack one on each side."

Would it look proper.. wonky?  I know what you're saying though

The ebay one posted a page or two back with just one crest looks poor. With that template two does make it look more balanced.

The ebay one posted a page or two back with just one crest looks poor. With that template two does make it look more balanced.

Plus it's a massive copyright infringement :lol:  God knows how he gets away with that shit on eBay.

Plus it's a massive copyright infringement :lol:  God knows how he gets away with that shit on eBay.

Judging from the feedback it doesn't really look like they are selling anyway. Although it looks like he's now tried undercutting the magpie brand by 20p as they were listed for £29 before :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Bought one, piece of piss and a lovely site, must have cost a few quid all that like, kudos to the people behind it.

Bought one, piece of piss and a lovely site, must have cost a few quid all that like, kudos to the people behind it.

Hear, hear. :thup:

Bought one for myself and once I've figured out which size to buy for the boy he's getting one too. No way will he be used as a walking advert for loan sharks, fuck that.

Guest Howaythetoon

Bought one, piece of p*ss and a lovely site, must have cost a few quid all that like, kudos to the people behind it.

Hear, hear. :thup:

Bought one for myself and once I've figured out which size to buy for the boy he's getting one too. No way will he be used as a walking advert for loan sharks, f*** that.

Aye I'll be wanting two for my boys as well.

fwiw, I think it's a little half-arsed.  The template, whilst nicer than the Puma tat we've been served up with, is still not classic and clean-cut enough for me.  Whether that's down to a supply practicality, which is entirely understandable, or not, I'd much rather seen an in-house simple black and white stripes template.

I'll still get myself one.