NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

fwiw, I think it's a little half-arsed.  The template, whilst nicer than the Puma tat we've been served up with, is still not classic and clean-cut enough for me.  Whether that's down to a supply practicality, which is entirely understandable, or not, I'd much rather seen an in-house simple black and white stripes template.

I'll still get myself one.

Got to imagine they had to go with template 'team kits' to satisfy the stock supply element. Hopefully down the line they can do bespoke design, preferably with a local supplier.

Fair play to them, I wouldn't have a clue how to get something like this started.

Sold out?

It's nice and all, but what's so difficult about stripes on the back of the shirt?

Probably not a manufacturing option, last year when I was looking at teamwear templates to photoshop on here basically they all do a plain back now. Even the shit brands you've never heard of.

I blame NUFC tbh.

Black and white shirt, has a magpie on it, says United. And you think Manchester? :lol: Odd.

Well the shirt doesn't make me think of Manchester U, just the United part :) Think I would have preferred it having "Newcastle" there instead but that wouldn't have the we-are-united-against-you-mike-ashley-you-cunt-part.

Black and white shirt, has a magpie on it, says United. And you think Manchester? :lol: Odd.

Well the shirt doesn't make me think of Manchester U, just the United part :) Think I would have preferred it having "Newcastle" there instead but that wouldn't have the we-are-united-against-you-mike-ashley-you-cunt-part.

:lol: I'd've bought 100 of them if it said WE ARE UNITED AGAINST YOU MIKE ASHLEY YOU CUNT somewhere. Maybe it'll be stitched into the collar.