NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

When is the Wonga deal up? I'm interested to see what they do when that expires myself.

I believe it is the end of next season. I wouldn't be surprised if they took the opportunity to pull out at the end of this season though.

we'll see a lot about the clubs real intentions on listening to the fans etc. when that deal comes up for renewal or they're to be replaced

EDIT: you're right end of next season by the sound of it

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/wonga-may-end-24m-shirt-sponsorship-deal-with-newcastle-united-10268402.html

When is the Wonga deal up? I'm interested to see what they do when that expires myself.

I believe it is the end of next season. I wouldn't be surprised if they took the opportunity to pull out at the end of this season though.

we'll see a lot about the clubs real intentions on listening to the fans etc. when that deal comes up for renewal or they're to be replaced

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/wonga-may-end-24m-shirt-sponsorship-deal-with-newcastle-united-10268402.html

There is not a chance that Wonga will be able to renew. They have had to give back millions in compensation, they aren't taking in anywhere near as much money as the used too due to new laws and regulations, as well as increased competition.

I maybe mistaken but I'm sure they pulled out of their deal with Blackpool early, I know the new Hearts owners told them to get fucked.

I think they may stay this year because it would be cheaper for them to continue for this year then it would be to pull out, next year is up for debate though. They certainly won't be renewing though.

There is not a chance that Wonga will be able to renew. They have had to give back millions in compensation, they aren't taking in anywhere near as much money as the used too due to new laws and regulations, as well as increased competition.

I maybe mistaken but I'm sure they pulled out of their deal with Blackpool early, I know the new Hearts owners told them to get f***ed.

I think they may stay this year because it would be cheaper for them to continue for this year then it would be to pull out, next year is up for debate though. They certainly won't be renewing though.

Gonna be back to sportsdirect@st james' park pretty sharpish then.

Knowing how things go here we'll probably get a reputable company to replace Wonga but who'll take advantage of the stadium renaming package. :lol:

It's a check mate.

*InsertGuessWhoWinsAgainPhoto*

Knowing how things go here we'll probably get a reputable company to replace Wonga but who'll take advantage of the stadium renaming package. [emoji38]

Always said I could live with an amendment to the stadium name that keeps SJP in it providing they pay a fucking mountain of money for the privilege that then gets spent on the team. But that's not what we're interested in for some reason.

Knowing how things go here we'll probably get a reputable company to replace Wonga but who'll take advantage of the stadium renaming package. [emoji38]

Always said I could live with an amendment to the stadium name that keeps SJP in it providing they pay a fucking mountain of money for the privilege that then gets spent on the team. But that's not what we're interested in for some reason.

I couldn't, it shouldn't be renamed under any circumstances or for any amount IMO.

My cousin's ex-wife's sisters's boyfriend who went to school with John Gibson's best mate's son, reckons RyanAir may possibly be keen on a bit of Premership exposure. I've also heard, admittedly  from a less 'in-the-know' source, that Chevron would be a strong candidate also; although I fear they may demand a V shaped 'geese in flight' formation... how would we fit Vurn and JC into that?? :undecided:. Haliburton also appear to be the kind of company we may be keen to do business with. Other 'nalied-on' contenders here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/28/the-least-ethical-compani_n_440073.html

Guest palnese

My cousin's ex-wife's sisters's boyfriend who went to school with John Gibson's best mate's son, reckons RyanAir may possibly be keen on a bit of Premership exposure. I've also heard, admittedly  from a less 'in-the-know' source, that Chevron would be a strong candidate also; although I fear they may demand a V shaped 'geese in flight' formation... how would we fit Vurn and JC into that?? :undecided:. Haliburton also appear to be the kind of company we may be keen to do business with. Other 'nalied-on' contenders here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/28/the-least-ethical-compani_n_440073.html

:lol:

• 3 months later...

My guesswork here is McClaren and/or staff had a word with Puma and mentioned classic kits. I can see Pardew thinking he was above that type of decision and the rest of the staff being brainless idiots not offering much an opinion.