NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

:lol: Must have never heard of Sunday and youth league kits.

Glad my old coach wasn't tracked down and our kits deemed illegal 20 years ago b/c umbro wasn't haven't any of it.

That's works too. Toffs have some great ones: previously bought what I think was my first replica kit, at least first there is a pic of (aged 7). However, this works better, I think, as a collective response. Personally, I've bought a couple of Magpie shirts (self and nephew) because I feel ashamed that the club is associated with Wonga, and how I think this illustrates a money over morals/values attitude at the club.

I don't get this tbh. Why not just buy an old NUFC kit that you have a relation to? Cheaper too.

It's being backed by all/most of the major fan groups as it's essentially part of the protest against Ashley. How have you missed this?

Buying the shirt says fuck you Ashley, buying a toffs shirt says you like retro shirts.

I don't get this tbh. Why not just buy an old NUFC kit that you have a relation to? Cheaper too.

That works fine too, but I need my fix. I've not bought a wonga kit for years and I'm well stocked up on 90s shirts and toffs/camporetro shirts. This is something modern to look at, and it's nice that it allows a big group of NUFC fans to show their displeasure with the big guy. Surprising how much debate it gets tbh, and how many people seem to be angry at it's existence :lol: Different folks different strokes innit, options for everyone. As long as SD.com/Wonga isn't your chosen option, I'm a fan.

That works fine too, but I need my fix. I've not bought a wonga kit for years and I'm well stocked up on 90s shirts and toffs/camporetro shirts. This is something modern to look at, and it's nice that it allows a big group of NUFC fans to show their displeasure with the big guy. Surprising how much debate it gets tbh, and how many people seem to be angry at it's existence :lol: Different folks different strokes innit, options for everyone. As long as SD.com/Wonga isn't your chosen option, I'm a fan.

If Toffs or Scoredrawto (whatever the fuck its called), released a new "retro" kit, people are OK with it.

Supporters against Ashley release a kit and people want stripes on the back.

If one doesn't like either, just buy an old kit.

What if one already owns a bunch of old kits and wants new kit?

Buy the Wonga kit? No chance.

Repeat argument.

FWIW, the last kit I bought was the Virgin Money one the season we signed Debuchy, MYM and co. and while that kit has weird spikes, and was related to a shit season - I quite fancy the kit b/c it fits lush and has a collar. But I also want something new and didn't fit like a box.

:thup:

In my more paranoid moments, and these have been a common occurrence over the last couple of years, I have thought 'he' is trying to make us look like his beloved Spurs: even the new home strip. Imagine, being in the posh bit of the Gallowgate, watching through a myopic squint, when the La...Boys are attacking the Leazes end, all you can see is the white backs... and darkish shorts... well makes you think...

Must admit I was slightly disappointed with "The Magpie Brand" effort.

I've purchased a retro shirt which I'll wear this season - the official kits are probably the best they've been under Ashley mind.

Wonga needs to go, but I dread to think what Ashley would replace it with. In fact, I think we all probably know.

Must admit I was slightly disappointed with "The Magpie Brand" effort.

I've purchased a retro shirt which I'll wear this season - the official kits are probably the best they've been under Ashley mind.

Wonga needs to go, but I dread to think what Ashley would replace it with. In fact, I think we all probably know.

the thing is he hasn't yet. Thats not saying he wont.

Not sure what people were expecting from the magpie shirt. People say they want straight b&w stripes and that's what they get. I've worn my retro supermac shirt for years as its timeless but I'm all for this direct fuck you to Ashley without having it cringey letters over an existential mg paid for current club shirt.

Not sure what people were expecting from the magpie shirt. People say they want straight b&w stripes and that's what they get. I've worn my retro supermac shirt for years as its timeless but I'm all for this direct f*** you to Ashley without having it cringey letters over an existential mg paid for current club shirt.

Stripes on the back? I'm getting one anyway, its the statement that matters!

Chronicle towing the party line by questioning the existence of the shirt.  It will be the cretins that get their news in the Chronicle that will be against it as well, this will reinforce their views.

I notice there isn't a name in the quotes either.  Council spokesman = Keith Bishop.