NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Can't speak for everyone, but I imagine that people are questioning the wisdom of an Anti-Ashley gesture at a particular time when maybe there should be a truce? At least until the end of the transfer window?

Bollocks.

Loving your work!  :elvis:

Scene I, two captives in Stockholm.

Captive 1: We must continue our plans to escape.

Captive 2: Again? Fine, if we must. But maybe we can wait a few more months, he just bought me this new frock! Isn't it shiny? And that embroidered collar around your neck, look at the way it pulls ever so gently from the radiator when you move.

Captive 1: You're f***ed.

I'm really struggling to see why some fans are against this idea.

It's worth repeating that the majority of our fans are absolute fucking idiots.

And yet, while you say that, 82% of the fans reading that article in the Chronicle are enthusiastic about the idea of buying an alternative shirt...

Most of our fans don't vote in Internet polls you plum.

And yet, while you say that, 82% of the fans reading that article in the Chronicle are enthusiastic about the idea of buying an alternative shirt...

You sure? Maybe you should do a quick poll to find out...

I've entered a craicuum.

I like the magpie shirt but I do think they've missed a trick in the template when they've got Adidas backing and it's the 20th anniversary of the grandad collar shirts

Huh?

I like the magpie shirt but I do think they've missed a trick in the template when they've got Adidas backing and it's the 20th anniversary of the grandad collar shirts

Huh?

Well it looks like an Adidas shirt and has an Adidas logo on it (well the picture in today's papers of it certainly does) so I'd assume Adidas are happy with what they have done....

I've entered a craicuum.

[emoji38] Yup, and one from which there's no way out...

Guest Howaythetoon

They should try and get Adidas to buy Ashley out with their connections, then we can get the 95-96 top back. Maybe they would appoint KK too. Howay lads, get onto Adidas and get things going.

Huh?

Well it looks like an Adidas shirt and has an Adidas logo on it (well the picture in today's papers of it certainly does) so I'd assume Adidas are happy with what they have done....

It's just an Adidas template that they've stuck two logos on, Adidas are happy to sell to anyone :lol: