NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 hour ago, Jaqen said:

Weirdly they seem to be selling green shorts too. 

Can't imagine us ever needing to use them 

Screenshot_20230630_101607_Chrome.jpg

We unnecessarily wore alternate shorts with all three kits last season so this is no surprise. 

At least this effort will prevent us from having to dig into the lost property box in order to fulfil our fixture with Brighton. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

The photos look like it's much higher quality than I can imagine the real thing being though, there's even like a texture to the fabric and it's not really shiny. I don't know if the fan shirt will be anything like that. 

Fan shirt will be shiny and smooth in texture you'd imagine going off previous shirts.

Pro will be textured but 90% of north east population won't/can't wear them anyways [emoji38]

Generally a big fan of ugly kits but this one really isn’t doing it for me. Shade of green isn’t particularly pleasant, nor exciting, and the badge is woeful. I feel like a touch of white would’ve really helped. Oh well. 

Keeper top is nice. 

We all know why it’s those colours, and it isn’t an aesthetic choice by Castore.  It’ll be a red flag for the usual types in the press, which is all a bit daft really. 

I can’t say I get arsed by football kits at all - the only issue I have with green is the visibility element for players.  Otherwise, it is what it is.

Also, it does look like we now have permanent away colours.

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

We unnecessarily wore alternate shorts with all three kits last season so this is no surprise. 

At least this effort will prevent us from having to dig into the lost property box in order to fulfil our fixture with Brighton. :rolleyes:

Why is it unnecessary? Its just a brand flexing multiple options and a club happy to do it. If Eddie didn’t want to do it I’m certain he’s telling the club no and they’d work it out. 

2 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Why is it unnecessary? Its just a brand flexing multiple options and a club happy to do it. If Eddie didn’t want to do it I’m certain he’s telling the club no and they’d work it out. 

Because green doesn't clash with black (white shorts worn vs Sheff Wed) and black doesn't clash with blue (white shorts worn vs Chelsea). Nowt to do with team performance. 

9 minutes ago, Rich said:

Is it why those white shorts have ended up being so nondescript, too? So they can be easily worn with the home shirt, if needed? Absolute basic bitches.

image.thumb.png.daccc690c85f61c0c4bc1bb243834a16.pngimage.thumb.png.ff2b346ddbf1f12b2d4f74c0f38ce387.png

I’m sure they will serve a purpose with the third kid too :lol: and the keepers. 

25 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Because green doesn't clash with black (white shorts worn vs Sheff Wed) and black doesn't clash with blue (white shorts worn vs Chelsea). Nowt to do with team performance. 

Doubt this is the reason why they’re actually selling two types of shorts, but white shorts are a no no for the women’s team. 

Don't mind that tbf. Loved my green goalkeeper top when I was younger and brings up fond memories of that with the snakeskin effect.

Do find it odd this staggered release from the club/castore without having full kits available mind.

I don't mind castores designs etc, but the logistics/manufacturing side of it seems batshit really.

The club either need to put the pressure on them to improve, or the more likely scenario, fire them into the sun as soon as feasibly possible.

I'm still hopeful of umbro tbf, not glamourous I know but they can seemingly do striped kits well and their pro training range would be absolutely class.

33 minutes ago, Kanji said:

You picky little runts. The both of you. 

:lol:

I do quite like the kit, minor quibbles aside. All the more reason why I get irked by the team having to wear various versions of it; I think it detracts from the identity/iconic factor. 

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

:lol:

I do quite like the kit, minor quibbles aside. All the more reason why I get irked by the team having to wear various versions of it; I think it detracts from the identity/iconic factor. 

I love alt shorts given how incredibly color blind I am. Any bit of help I applaud.