NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Just wouldn't wear at any televised games. 

Cameraman is bound to pick up on it and have it broadcast to hundreds of billions

Edited by TBG

4 minutes ago, TBG said:

Just wouldn't wear at any televised games. 

Cameraman is bound to pick up on it and have it broadcast to hundreds of billions

[emoji38]

Right?

7 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Isn't that the player version though? Fan version is embroidered isn't it?

The Promo versiom will be a Woven Heat Applied Patch,  the Fan version is usually an Embroidery.

The Promo has the venting and elevated fabric base too from what I can see.

Pretty standard strategy. 

Mine has grown on me. Sizing is always an issue. 

I'm a big lad and dhgate are always too small. Normally 2xl here, went for 4xl dhgate.

It's perfect fit on the top but it probably an inch too long. Tucked in like an old fella it is. 

Got the boys kit on its way, will probably order us both the away kit and was looking at the newest Italy shirt with Tonali 8 on the back for the wee man too.

Kids dhgate is great value coz you get the shorts too. Can never have enough shorts for a 10 year old.

47 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Don't care about weird colours and reduced identity on away kits tbh. That's the point of away kits. I wish they were as wild and weird as possibly personally.

If all the sponsors on the kit were similarly concealed it would stand out less...

My DHGate one from last season came with an ironed on patch too. Embroidered should always be better but I'd argue (given the botched shite that Castore produce), we might as well only bother with a patch. At least the colouring is right and the letters aren't wonky/misspelled/squished into the banner. 

Also currently wearing last seasons black kit that my Mrs brought me. Literally only worn it about 3 times in a year as its a bit of a tight fit. Just noticed this, wtf?! 

It came direct from Castore btw. 

Screenshot_20230630_172407_Gallery.jpg

On 30/06/2023 at 09:39, gdm said:

I maybe missed it but have we seen the home keeper top yet ?

Have they just forgot about this or are they just going to use the same one this season?