Jonas - 0

Sissoko - 0

Sammy - 0

Gouffran - Aids

Cabella - 2

Ayoze - 2

Carver - Aids as well

Why does Krul get 0?

His kissed Defoe on the way off at half time or some such like.

Irrelevant

I had lost interest with the team in recent games, but with it being the derby game I got some excitement for football. That 90 minutes has just killed it.

John Carver used to go to my old high school and I remember the staff used to always mention him as a favourite old boy. If I ever turn out like him it will be doing a disservice to the school. He looks overawed by the opportunity and surely should be no where near contention for the role.

The players lacked effort, it was a game with zero effort and bypassed so many. Gutierrez worked hard and showed for the ball which is more than what most of his team mates did. Janmaat played fairly well, but again he didn't really impact the game. The goal from Defoe was a cracker, its been a good weekend for the Premier League. We aren't safe either, the players we have at our current disposal have shown nothing to suggest we are above getting sucked into the bottom of the league. We actually made Sunderland look an average team as well just from being able to play with some passion and string two passes together.

Our club is rotten to the core. The gall of someone to come and take something at the heart of the city and run it into the ground, so that it can just be an efficient big advert viewable on google earth (seriously look at the state of that horrible red and blue logo when you check Newcastle on google earth now). Hate the man and all involved.

Commiserations lads and lasses. I'm off to get drunk.

Over the course of the game we deserved that

It doesn't help that we just rolled over and died. The last 5 times you've wanted it more this wouldn't happen in any other Derby

Krul patting Defoe on the head man. I watched this in a bar with a Celtic fan and he said if a Celtic keeper done that to a Rangers player in the tunnel (not that he ever woul he said) then the player would never play for the club again

Our club is rotten to the core. The gall of someone to come and take something at the heart of the city and run it into the ground, so that it can just be an efficient big advert viewable on google earth (seriously look at the state of that horrible red and blue logo when you check Newcastle on google earth now). Hate the man and all involved.

That's horrid.  He's slowly going to the same in Glasgow.

Totally agree. The FA don't care either. It's a joke. I'm sorry, in America you do that to a sports team you'll be run out the league. Go on and make fun of franchises all - this shit doesn't fly over here man. This is ruining an entire region. North east football is a joke 

Guest Gomez

Aaaaaaaand this is what happens when you court mediocrity at an instituional level....

Nice job Mike.

More bothered about losing my bets than this. Fuck off Valencia.

The game was a complete embarrassment but no more than the previous five. Newcastle United are a joke. Arguably the club doesn't exist anymore, just a hollow shell with the club badge tacked on.

Guest Gino14

Can't believe they are up to 15th.

They'll be above us soon.

I'm not sure we even look like getting another point, so it's quite likely I'd say.

Glad I missed that. Seriously, when will the masses finally turn against the fat bastard? In a big way.

I seriously don't think they ever will, they seem incapable, like a domestically abused wife that stays with the evil, fat husband because she 'loves' him.