Liverpool vs Newcastle - 13/04/15 @ 8PM (Live on SkySports)

Beren

Everyone will bet on Liverpool -1 and Liverpool to win to nil so naturally it will be 2-1 to them

We need to have posession fairly near to the Liverpool goal for that to happen. We won't have a shot, but an outrageous own goal is a small possibility I suppose.

Remember we took the lead last year and played them off the park first half (may be an exaggeration). Think even Gouffran played well that half

I was more focusing on the fact that we haven't won there in the league for over 20 years. Plus Carver is probably the worst manager we have had in that time. :lol:

Everyone will bet on Liverpool -1 and Liverpool to win to nil so naturally it will be 2-1 to them

We need to have posession fairly near to the Liverpool goal for that to happen. We won't have a shot, but an outrageous own goal is a small possibility I suppose.

Remember we took the lead last year and played them off the park first half (may be an exaggeration). Think even Gouffran played well that half

I was more focusing on the fact that we haven't won there in the league for over 20 years. Plus Carver is probably the worst manager we have had in that time. :lol:

Aye I know, still thought it was a hilarious game last year :lol:. Lets hope Brenda doesn't fuck up tonight

Am I the only one hoping we get proper bummed to pile pressure on and see what gems that wrinkly idiot comes out with

Are you the only one? Not in the slightest. :lol:

Aye I knew I wouldn't be, hoping for a proper raping though. I have lost all interest in us now and just want to see a crisis as its more interesting and likely to put off more fans for next week

Guest reefatoon

Am I the only one hoping we get proper bummed to pile pressure on and see what gems that wrinkly idiot comes out with

It's the only reason I will be watching. If we are not getting twatted 7 - 0 at half time, I am switching it off.

It's the only reason I will be watching. If we are not getting twatted 7 - 0 at half time, I am switching it off.

:lol: it's like the opposite of what we normally do.

My Dad told me last night that there were plenty of seats left in the Newcastle end and asked if I wanted to go. All I could do was laugh in his face.

Liverpool fan at work genuinely asked why I'm not going. Managed to keep a straight face and cobble something together about extortionate prices for what can be a very shit view and we've taken 3 points from last 57 there so we'll be lucky to get over halfway line blah blah blah. I wanted to laugh in his face and maybe tell him it's because I'm not clinically fucking insane that's why. Mind you, he seems to think we're going to win so maybe he genuinely has a mental imbalance I just never spotted before...

I'd genuinely forgotten this was taking place tonight until I saw it on my calendar an hour or two ago. I'd have been happily settling down to catch up with Masterchef or something, now I'll end up having a shit evening. :lol:

You'll still be able to see a pretentious tosser, a pointless bald man and an absolute roasting.

I'd genuinely forgotten this was taking place tonight until I saw it on my calendar an hour or two ago. I'd have been happily settling down to catch up with Masterchef or something, now I'll end up having a s*** evening. :lol:

You'll still be able to see a pretentious tosser, a pointless bald man and an absolute roasting.

How long you been waiting to use that one.

That would be nice, but if we are going to get enough points to stay up I would rather we got them against Liverpool. But yeah, if we lose I hope it's a proper hammering. Not really arsed either way tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

My mate at work (Liverpool fan) is going with a conservative 5-0, he's not even on the wind up or taking the piss or bigging Liverpool up at all. A fair prediction tbf.

Guest chopey

Don't worry if janmatt is out Carver said he was very happy with the squad after Christmas when he took over and that we didn't need any players in the transfer market, I believe him, he has done nothing in the four months he's been in charge to make me think otherwise

I'd genuinely forgotten this was taking place tonight until I saw it on my calendar an hour or two ago. I'd have been happily settling down to catch up with Masterchef or something, now I'll end up having a shit evening. :lol:

Got about 3 episodes to catch up, dislike all of the contestants n all. Not good.