AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Wish them all the luck in the world, pleased they're shifting the spotlight on to Ashley and there are no excuses to not get behind this movement. As Slim has mentioned, loads who refused to have a pop at Pardew cited Ashley as the biggest problem, they've now got something to rally around.

Hope they sink their teeth in and get the horrible fat cunt out. By any means necessary.

My worry this will be another case of protesting by bringing stuff to the game whereas the only thing that will work is not going to the game

still I've donated

even that won't work unless the club is relegated tv deal is too big now. I wish them luck but I'm struggling to see a way where he goes, why the hell would he with an already massive tv deal somehow going up and so many shit teams its actually kinda hard to get relegated as demonstrated by this club this season and last.

Perhaps they can organize an empty stadium for the final game of the season? That would really bring the message home imo.

It would, but for that you need Italy/Eastern European style ultras to block entry. I think a good chunk off the crowd is achievable - maybe 10k?

Honestly, I think we could do it now. They got so much success from the sack Pardew campaign, and they would spread the message to everyone. Plus they have time to organize this, as opposed to a knee jerk reaction. Show Ashleyout banners at all games between now and that final game, get as much attention on it as possible.

Wish them all the luck in the world, pleased they're shifting the spotlight on to Ashley and there are no excuses to not get behind this movement. As Slim has mentioned, loads who refused to have a pop at Pardew cited Ashley as the biggest problem, they've now got something to rally around.

Hope they sink their teeth in and get the horrible fat c*** out. By any means necessary.

Nah, all you'll hear is 'who is going to come in man', 'better the devil you know', 'I just want to watch the footy' and 'we'll do a Leeds if he goes'.

Our lot as a generalisation are pathetic and we've been embarrassed by the Rangers fans.

My worry this will be another case of protesting by bringing stuff to the game whereas the only thing that will work is not going to the game

still I've donated

Think is tho 50k ashley out cards will look amazing on tv!

still I've donated

They're will simply never, ever be an empty stadium.

Guest chopey

The fans left now are a mixture of those that go because they always have, tunnel vision die hards and weekend tourists coming to sample the non atmosphere, it's crap

still I've donated

Think is tho 50k ashley out cards will look amazing on tv!

Won't work. Remember what happened last time

Guest chopey

Pardew lived up here and he was immersed in the culture so you could physically see him being affected by the pressure of the campaign. Ashley can own us and never even set foot in Newcastle so long as he collects his £18 million profit year on year he's happy

Not sure how this will turn out, but the best thing about the club in the last 5 or so years has quite comfortably been the fanbase coming to life (if only in pockets) for the SackPardew campaign. It was the last faint, glimmer of the club's old values and culture shining... if this can replicate that it'd be great.

I truly hope this gathers pace properly this time and isn't distracted by half arsed efforts, smoke and mirrors from the club during the summer - every nufc fan knows Ashley and his cronies are proven liars, he's employed some impressive bollocks spinning PR bastards to trick the media and fans from other teams repeatedly since the beginning of his tenure. #AshleyOut !!!

That's the problem, a lot wil unite with it but the problem is there's just as many who go to SJP week in week out who wont.

We seem to have so many 'soopafans' the last couple of years who wont criticise anything or take part in any protests, as its support the team not the regime bollocks. They can't see that by spouting that shit and still going to every game then they themselves are supporting the regime.

We have a generation of wankers supporting us now who are happy to just turn up and clap the lads off week after week because they support the team and all this shit, they will never change. They believe everthing they are told, if we finish around the top half this seasn theyll see it as an amazing season,

Ashley will buy a couple of players in the summer and them same fans will be kissing his arse again.

I genuinely feel NUFC is lost to us now, and its this new generation of fans that the club now has that will keep taking everything this vile regime throws at them because theyre brainwashed into thinking going to the matches is helping the club. Maybe thats just modern football in general, but all of the people who could make a difference dont go anymore, the majority of people that do go are the happy clappers, and we wont change them.

That's the problem, a lot wil unite with it but the problem is there's just as many who go to SJP week in week out who wont.

We seem to have so many 'soopafans' the last couple of years who wont criticise anything or take part in any protests, as its support the team not the regime bollocks. They can't see that by spouting that shit and still going to every game then they themselves are supporting the regime.

We have a generation of wankers supporting us now who are happy to just turn up and clap the lads off week after week because they support the team and all this shit, they will never change. They believe everthing they are told, if we finish around the top half this seasn theyll see it as an amazing season,

Ashley will buy a couple of players in the summer and them same fans will be kissing his arse again.

I genuinely feel NUFC is lost to us now, and its this new generation of fans that the club now has that will keep taking everything this vile regime throws at them because theyre brainwashed into thinking going to the matches is helping the club. Maybe thats just modern football in general, but all of the people who could make a difference dont go anymore, the majority of people that do go are the happy clappers, and we wont change them.

This really is the sad truth of the matter these days, thing is I'd like to say it's all the youngsters that won't remember when we were better but I've seen just as many older fans behaving in the same way. The once passionate fanbase of the Toon that was known throughout the country has been ridiculed and beaten in to submission by wankers in the media and an even bigger wanker of an owner.

Soopafans are the worst. Far more interested in preserving their image and ego than the actual welfare of the club. I'd be interested to know what it was like before Sky Sports started making us out to be something we're not - Geordie Nation and all that bollocks.

He has put the club up for sale twice (I think) in the past, due to fan pressure and protests. You can get to him.

difference is then the club was costing him money, a lot of it. Now its making him money and going to make even more in the near future. Thats assuming the club was actually put up for sale in reality instead of being "for sale" until things blew over