AshleyOut.com

TK-421

He's not going anywhere because the conditions are conducive to him staying. We remove our arses from the seats and start to show him and his cheap tatty brand up on a global scale and I'd say the goal posts have just been moved. An empty stadium will hurt him, his brand and anyone looking to advertise/sponsor the club. Once the money starts drying up, he'll soon find a buyer.

The only reason Ashley isn't selling Newcastle is because he hasn't been offered enough money for it. He'll keep it until he gets the right offer and I can't see any protest making one scrap of difference to him. He's shown in the past that he has skin like an elephant, he didn't get this far in business by being a pussy cat. NUFC posted an £18.5 million profit this year. That figure is likely to rise when the new TV money comes in.

Protest all you want, if it were my club I would, but the fat man is going nowhere..................yet.

Skin of an elephant? You know nothing.

aye man, geet big and fucking Fat.

he has think skin but he's no fool he won't sell us at a loss. Tbh I'm pretty resigned to noone buying us for a long time off him :(

history has shown that any personal abuse, threats, he'll cave.

The only reason Ashley isn't selling Newcastle is because he hasn't been offered enough money for it. He'll keep it until he gets the right offer and I can't see any protest making one scrap of difference to him. He's shown in the past that he has skin like an elephant, he didn't get this far in business by being a pussy cat. NUFC posted an £18.5 million profit this year. That figure is likely to rise when the new TV money comes in.

Protest all you want, if it were my club I would, but the fat man is going nowhere..................yet.

Aye,Stray makem on thin ice here.

Is it such a daft idea to invite Rangers fans down to Newcastle for the day and join in the protests at Leazes Park too in a united FOOTBALL show that money is not the passion that drives both sets of fans

Now that would be VERY powerful if achieved ... lets get the Rangers lads involved

Not a bad idea. But might be hard to execute. Will send a strong message and him fighting two sets of fans is even better than just one.

Is it such a daft idea to invite Rangers fans down to Newcastle for the day and join in the protests at Leazes Park too in a united FOOTBALL show that money is not the passion that drives both sets of fans

Now that would be VERY powerful if achieved ... lets get the Rangers lads involved

I know for a fact that Rangers would bring down huge numbers for that. Not sure that I want them involved though. It'll just be a piss up for them.

Welcome the Rangers lads and yes have a joint day out/piss up but all in aid of football matters for both clubs... get on it those with contacts and mobilize for a particular home game that suits both sets of fans in a massive Anglo-Scottish anti Sports Direct campaign

Aye,Stray makem on thin ice here.

would have to agree with stray mackem, he's definitely thick skinned, had abuse before and hasn't fucked off, going to take a monumental effort to get rid of him. hopefully Ashleyout.com will help galvanise the monumental effort required.

Unless he's talking in terms of surface area.

This such bullshit. Is it only me who's pissed about all these idea-stealers in Milan and Blackpool actually acting upon the idea of showing an empty stadium on telly? Us armchair warriors on N-O have been saying this for ages, fucking bullshit that others have stolen our thunder. Now we just look like copycats and its intended effect on Fat Ash may be softened.

Forget the ignominy of being called fickle, being called unoriginal is far worse.

Still, I back the protest of course :)

Guest chopey

I would be more than happy with players and staff on zero hour contracts only get paid when they put a shift in

I would be more than happy with players and staff on zero hour contracts only get paid when they put a shift in

Ive said for years, scrap the wage structure. Pay everyone in the squad ten grand a point and watch the effort then.

I've got an idea on how we can sort out this fickle bullshit: Why don't we f***ing ask the posters on here who supports other clubs whether they think the SackPardew.com made us look fickle or not. I'm pretty sure Neil (an Everton fan) has already said he thought it was a good campaign. Can we have the opinions of brummie (Aston Villa), LEFE (Spurs), Village Idiot (Barcelona), Stray Mackem, hithere (Sunderland), 1878(Everton), George Constanza and wacko (both Liverpool) please?

In your position I'd have done the same thing. He was hamstrung by certain things no doubt but could have done a lot more with what he had at his disposal.

Add to that the way he conducts himself and it's no wonder you all wanted him out.

Great that people will get off their arse to do something, so really cannot knock whoever is running this. Personally doubt it will achieve its aim - to force Ashley out, at least not on its own.

There are probably only a couple of things which will make him sell - relegation, or a silly £300M+ offer. He was definitely selling last time we went down, despite what the Ashley Out website says. It was the lack of a buyer with cash which stopped him. This time we're not in the middle of a huge economic slump and there is more TV money. Perfectly feasible that if we went down we would have a number of buyers willing to offer Ashley back most of his investment and take a punt on getting back up before the parachute payments run out. And if he has had a couple of years of sustained abuse he might just take it.

So I wouldn't say a campaign like this has no merits, it can make a difference, but I think to get rid it might take a year or two in the wilderness of the Championship to really get him to sell up.