AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Pitch invasion

This should happen. Last time I was on the pitch was after we lost 2-1 at home to Hull in the final game of the 1990/91 season but that was more of a celebratory invasion as I think the mackems might have been relegated that day. Needs to be far more vitriol this time.

Seriously this should happen. Last time I was on the pitch was after we lost 2-1 at home to Hull in the final game of the 1990/91 season but that was more of a celebratory invasion as I think the mackems might have been relegated that day. Needs to be far more vitriol this time.

I'm as militant as anybody at the minute but I don't think this should happen.  I would hate to see people get arrested because this club has driven them to it, the only people who will suffer in a meaningful way are the fans.  The club would be fined and they would just pay the fine out of the money they'll not spend on players.

Can actually see people try to copy Blackpool fans

Knowing the FA, they'd give us a points deduction that relegated us.  Stupid idea all round

OK, I'm now for it.

They will use camera footage to identify the main culprits causing criminal damage retrospectively, stupid idea.

Agreed, the only ones to suffer will be those who care enough about the club to do something.  I'm not against pulling down adverts, I'm against people getting arrested.

Just don't go. How is it so f***ing hard. Enough with gestures that do nothing to affect Ashley's financial wellbeing. He only gives a s*** about money. Hit him where it hurts. Nothing else will do.

Liked the idea of tearing down the Sports Direct related ads but you'd probably be charged with vandalism or damaging private property shit or something.

against the idea of a pitch invasion ala Blackpool. The FA would deduct points and we will be relegated and the whole country will lay the blame on fans forever. Fans got the club relegated, not Carver, not Ashley. Dumb idea.

Just don't go. How is it so f***ing hard. Enough with gestures that do nothing to affect Ashley's financial wellbeing. He only gives a s*** about money. Hit him where it hurts. Nothing else will do.

Guest firetotheworks

Re how long it goes on. The longer he's here the more intense it'll get. In a way I'd like it to go full on Italian Ultras to get him out but it won't happen here.

Guest H09

If we do go down on the last day then all sports direct advertising should be ripped out and burnt in the centre of the pitch, in a safe but aggressive protest :lol: