AshleyOut.com

TK-421

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32568110

Why is this sad day for football? Its exactly what our supports should be doing!

from an article linked in that one

Earlier this week the protesters said they planned to meet at the statue of ex-player Stan Mortensen, as Saturday is the 62nd anniversary of Mortensen's FA Cup final hat-trick of 1953.

However, the club has temporarily removed the statue.

grim as fuck that :anguish:

It was a statue paid for by the fans too I read somewhere. Must be Mike's twin brother separated at birth. Wonga, unsurprisingly, love dealing with the lowest of the low.

They absolutely do love it.

They were in with that lunatic Romanov at Hearts too, another rogue running a club into the ground. I was so chuffed when they were bought out and instantly told Wonga to fuck off.

Would that I had millions to throw at Fat Mike. I'd go into bankruptcy trying to make this club respectable again. First order of business would be tell Wonga to fuck off and severing all ties to Sports Direct.

Easy to say, poor as shit that I am, mind. :lol: I doubt anyone here doesn't feel the same though.

Fucking depresses me man.

Would that I had millions to throw at Fat Mike. I'd go into bankruptcy trying to make this club respectable again. First order of business would be tell Wonga to fuck off and severing all ties to Sports Direct.

Easy to say, poor as shit that I am, mind. :lol: I doubt anyone here doesn't feel the same though.

Fucking depresses me man.

I'm pretty sure if/when Ashley does sell up one of the terms he'll demand is that the Sports Direct signage and advertising remain up free-of-charge for 20 years or something equally ridiculous.

Would that I had millions to throw at Fat Mike. I'd go into bankruptcy trying to make this club respectable again. First order of business would be tell Wonga to f*** off and severing all ties to Sports Direct.

Easy to say, poor as s*** that I am, mind. :lol: I doubt anyone here doesn't feel the same though.

f***ing depresses me man.

I'm pretty sure if/when Ashley does sell up one of the terms he'll demand is that the Sports Direct signage and advertising remain up free-of-charge for 20 years or something equally ridiculous.

I wouldn't put it passed him, but something like that would make the club unsellable to any serious investor straight away. Besides, 20 years of free advertising is more than the club is worth, even 10 would be outrageous.

There's no financial commitment to keeping unpaid advertising, just 'buy out' the contract for £0. Unless it's a condition of sale, which would be ridiculous. If anyone was to be seriously negotiating for the sale of the club and Ashley wanted shot, he wouldn't be so stupid as to damage the potential sale with this ludicrous demand.

The demand would be made if he didn't want to sell the club.

There's no financial commitment to keeping unpaid advertising, just 'buy out' the contract for £0. Unless it's a condition of sale, which would be ridiculous. If anyone was to be seriously negotiating for the sale of the club and Ashley wanted shot, he wouldn't be so stupid as to damage the potential sale with this ludicrous demand.

Exactly, and let's face it why would he want to sell?

Bingo ^_^ Pressure from the people needs to keep being ramped up and need to target SD and televised games.

Bingo ^_^ Pressure from the people needs to keep being ramped up and need to target SD and televised games.

:thup:

That and unorthodox pressure.

How long do people realistically think Ashley will be here?  I mean, try and let nothing (your hate/wishes) cloud your view.

Can seriously see him being here for at least another 10 years.  What reason does he have to sell?  Fans are protesting? Like that bothers him, unfortunately

How long do people realistically think Ashley will be here?  I mean, try and let nothing (your hate/wishes) cloud your view.

Can seriously see him being here for at least another 10 years.  What reason does he have to sell?  Fans are protesting? Like that bothers him, unfortunately

Plenty of reasons to believe it does, tbh.

Yep, contrary to popular urban myth, he doesn't have a thick skin at all and has proven to be a very emotional, spiteful and reactive person when confronted with strong criticism and attack.

Yep, contrary to popular urban myth, he doesn't have a thick skin at all and has proven to be a very emotional, spiteful and reactive person when confronted with strong criticism and attack.

..exactly :lol: Why would he leave knowing everyone wants him to (and is trying to damage his other business)? He'll chuck up more adverts and stay longer

..exactly :lol: Why would he leave knowing everyone wants him to (and is trying to damage his other business)? He'll chuck up more adverts and stay longer

I think his want to protect his brand (SD) runs deeper than any malice he'd hold towards the club and the people of Newcastle.

I think his want to protect his brand (SD) runs deeper than any malice he'd hold towards the club and the people of Newcastle.

Protect from what though? A few people protesting outside a handful of the 400+ shops for less than 1 week of 52 in total wont even make a dent.

Protect from what though? A few people protesting outside a handful of the 400+ shops for less than one week of 52 wont even make a dent.

Well, I did say previously that protests need to be ramped up. The current level is not sufficient to do anything in the long term.

The first thing that needs to be done is to unite the supporter base, easier said than done. The whole crowd and city singing off the same hymn sheet would make things much easier. Getting some ex-pros on board to bring into line the less knowledgeable fans etc.

It'll never happen, but imagine Shearer doorstepping for support in the AshleyOut campaign, that'd switch over almost all the naysayers in a heartbeat!