AshleyOut.com

TK-421

The main concern is finding someone to buy the club. We could really do with someone like Shearer doing a bit of a Niall Quinn and bringing some investors to the table.

Shearer, Barry Moat, Sting and Mark Knopfler tag team.

When I first looked thought it said raoul moat,he wont be investing!

I'm all for this,would have thought the mag and .com would have picked up on it this morning!doing something is better than doing nothing

The reason he goes to his SD staff parties and gets his tits out on the dancefloor is clearly because he wants to be liked/popular.

He's also shown this when he first bought us and was downing pints for fun with our fans.

He's also shown his ability to take abuse personally when he spat his dummy out a few years ago.

This campaign needs to be very personal. I think he's got a weak point in this area.

To my knowledge there has been a significant mass protest. A half arsed disputed walkout and Steve wraith dressed as willy wanka don't count. Sack pardew is the closest we've come and had the desired impact.

Has he piped up yet?

The reason he goes to his SD staff parties and gets his tits out on the dancefloor is clearly because he wants to be liked/popular.

He's also shown this when he first bought us and was downing pints for fun with our fans.

He's also shown his ability to take abuse personally when he spat his dummy out a few years ago.

This campaign needs to be very personal. I think he's got a weak point in this area.

He doesn't like being called names, he'll hate it.

Guest Simba

I'm all for it, but I hope people won't give up after the spurs game if there's no immediate effect. Stick to your guns.  :knuppel2:

The personal angle doesn't really require knowing too much about him, just putting his name/face to the things his companies do.

"Mike Ashley's Sports Direct...", "Mike Ashley oversees 10,000 staff on zero hour contracts", "Mike Ashley allows..." etc.

The main concern is finding someone to buy the club. We could really do with someone like Shearer doing a bit of a Niall Quinn and bringing some investors to the table.

Shearer, Barry Moat, Sting and Mark Knopfler tag team.

What about Ant and Dec?

...Adrian Neville?

FYP.

Of course protests will affect him. The guy loves two things in this world money and himself.

He wont get rid of the back room staff because he doesn't want to pay them off do you really think he's going to be happy at losing millions on match day revenue?

He also hates any sort of public abuse towards himself highlighted by the breaking up of the singing section or the banning of national and local papers.

There's definitely buyers out there, this is the most profitable time in the Premier league history and the gravy train is only going to grow, people will jump at the chance. The key factor is whether Ashley will sell when there is so much money and exposure to be gained.

Some sort of banner/literature in the same ilk that Defour got would be handy.

Aye, would love that me.

Eeeh but the rest of the country would think we're animals/fickle!

Aye, would love that me.

Haha thats fairly extreme like. 

Capture a screenshot of him having that pint at the Emirates and replaced it with Acid.

Manufacture picture to relevant media form.

Etc....

Good luck bringing that into SJP.

Doesn't have to be at SJP.

Social media, outside ground,... you garrit, buddy.

:thup: You have my blessing.

Problem is he's very private, we don't know anything about him.

Of course but we do know that previous campaigns have been taken badly by him historically.

From his viewpoint, he will think that he's taken a chance in buying us (he'll think we should be grateful for his 'rescue' from Shepherd), he's loaned our club loads of money to keep it going (we should be grateful), he's got us back us after appointing our hero (we should laud him for it) and he's kept us financially secure whilst retaining our prem survival (what more do those northern cunts want?).

He will not appreciate all of that (in his view) being chucked back at him, especially with a variety of personal attacks thrown in.

When we went down (from memory) he put out a statement basically saying 'I know you all hate me, don't want me here etc, I'm gonna flog it'.

We can hang it from the outside of SJP ???

Going through this thread and discounting the obvious, I'm finding the more apathetic posts harder to take.

Anything that starts "Good idea, but/however/unfortunately..", suggests all action will fail even though the poster shares the view that NUFC is falling apart, I think an immediate change of attitude from those posters could start a wider change.

We can see how hard it will be to mobilise those with their heads completely in the sand and how long that might potentially take (longer without AO, N-O and others i'd guess), but you guys are there already, aware of the deceit, hurt by the destruction of your hopes and dreams. Time to look at the proposed action and say "Fuck it - I'm getting behind this". After all, unless your ego demands it, you'll gain absolutely nothing from being proved right and if it doesn't go the way you've predicted, you might get your club back, eventually.

I hope i haven't offended anybody with any of this, I am aware I have aimed my post at real fans who have been through the mill and understood how it feels, as opposed to the "sheep" who won't see the reality, but I think changes can happen. Just look at this thread as an example - after the derby a certain "special" poster joined up and immediately derided any idea of action based on their view of the instigators, AshleyOut, and their previous campaign. This poster had nothing constructive to say,yet the forum persisted and humoured him - with pelters, admittedley - while continuing to ask "what would you do?". Now our special friend, mackem or not, has tons more info on our plight than he did when he began posting and is sat congratulating himself after he came up with an idea, and mooted another. Wow!!

It might not look like much, but that's where change starts imo, so if you're not behind those who support the campaign but you want Ashley out, start your change now. We're all we've got, and we need to be united. This might be the time your voice counts

Still not sure? Ask yourself this question:-

a) Do Ashley/Charnley measure success in the same way you do?

Sorry for the length, I don't post much and this has been building  :jesuswept:

I was thinking along the same lines about myself TBH... I have always said I don't believe we can force Ashley out because not enough fans would stay away or protest for long enough.

I still basically believe this in my logical mind, but I might try more to support whatever action comes along more than before.

Also now I'm basically at the point where I'm no longer going to follow the matches, so it might be a last desperate chance to change something before I walk away.