AshleyOut.com

TK-421

You're believe in a minority that wants a good coaching staff? ???

No, I just think alot needs to be done before people get angry about not spending money, not that I think good coaches will be hired or that there will be a spending spree either way.

f*** it though I can't be arsed to argue, I don't know how people can still be bothered to debate formations, who should be playing, who should be signed etc.  :buck2:

Summer is the big test #wait

Big summer ahead imho. We will know Ashley's real intentions then.

I've heard that the last 2 years.  :lol:

Last 7 tbh  :undecided:

Guest strongbow69

How can they justify that like? It's a little leaflet based on the pics in the other thread.

They cant justify, say No and wave it like a motherfucker  O0

Pathetic from those in the ground today.

Nothing

34th minute stand up with a sign.

Half time- mumble discontent

Boo a substituition

Boo at the final whistle.

Do nothing in between previous actions.

Go to the next game.

What's the point man? Fucking hate at least half of our support. People don't want us divided...fuck that, let's get militant

Nothing

Boo a substituition

Go to the next game.

What's the point man? Fucking hate at least half of our support. People don't want us divided...fuck that, let's get militant

You honestly surprised? Been this way in the club for a while now.

Why are people handing over the leaflets ? They don't have any legal right whatsover to confiscate them, if everyone just said no, what are they going to do throw people out of the ground. Firstly you are not missing anything by being kicked out and secondly the press would love a story about being kicked out the ground for having a leaflet.

Nothing

Boo a substituition

Go to the next game.

What's the point man? f***ing hate at least half of our support. People don't want us divided...f*** that, let's get militant

Yup. The people going to games are fucking stupid, and they should be called out on it. Sick of people saying how we can't criticise those who go to games and "support the team"

how can they justify taking away the leaflets.  Are they gonna confiscate white handkerchiefs next.  Paying customers are free to express opinion be that shouting or waving whatever they want - unbelievable this club, run like a dictatorship cos that's what it is.

Nothing

Boo a substituition

Go to the next game.

What's the point man? f***ing hate at least half of our support. People don't want us divided...f*** that, let's get militant

Again, the home support just keeps failing us, "oh we are winning the game no need to stand up now", deserved what we got. The crowd is pathetic and media outlets like the Chronicle and NUFC.COM, play a big part in that apathetic approach. They are in positions where they can influence and promote groups like ashleyout.com. But they continue to refuse to do anything other than sit on the bloody. Neither has the clubs interest at heart, that's clear. 

Why are people handing over the leaflets ? They don't have any legal right whatsover to confiscate them, if everyone just said no, what are they going to do throw people out of the ground. Firstly you are not missing anything by being kicked out and secondly the press would love a story about being kicked out the ground for having a leaflet.

Thats prob why she was trying to take them off kids because an adult might say no

They are all day trippers, not actual supporters of NUFC and dont seem to care for the long term future of the club,  As long  as they get their saturday fix of prem football win, lose or draw...they are happy enough.

I watched the build up to the game on Canadian TV today, Danny Dichio and Craig Forrest are the "experts" they wheel out each week. According to them protesting again was a bit ridiculous, we don't like Ashley because he's from the south, Dichio knows this from personal experience, and the owner has spent a lot of money on wages, it's his club, he can do with it what he likes.

You have to laugh really.

:lol: Aye, some old woman comes over to confiscate them and they just give them to her ffs

I watched the build up to the game on Canadian TV today, Danny Dichio and Craig Forrest are the "experts" they wheel out each week. According to them protesting again was a bit ridiculous, we don't like Ashley because he's from the south, Dichio knows this from personal experience, and the owner has spent a lot of money on wages, it's his club, he can do with it what he likes.

I just have to wonder what we've done to fans of every other club, the media in general and anyone else that spouts this sort of shite that makes them hate us so much.

'JC' ain't from the south though.

I was at the game today (sorry) I'm a st holder, cancelled in January though. I boycotted last week, attended the protest and watched the match in the strawberry. I left today at 3 1 (1st time I've left a game early) and the people I spoke to  when leaving were actually glad to leaving. 

People are sick of going and I think with a little bit more of a push this movement could get massive numbers. If they had better PR or a shearer or keegan backing them it would explode! Mainstream media need to this

I was at the game today (sorry) I'm a st holder, cancelled in January though. I boycotted last week, attended the protest and watched the match in the strawberry. I left today at 3 1 (1st time I've left a game early) and the people I spoke to  when leaving were actually glad to leaving. 

People are sick of going and I think with a little bit more of a push this movement could get massive numbers. If they had better PR or a shearer or keegan backing them it would explode! Mainstream media need to this

:thup:

Totally agree with this, they need to bump it up before the end of the season and not let it fade away in the summer.

:thup:

Totally agree with this, they need to bump it up before the end of the season and not let it fade away in the summer.

Aye, Ashley's played blinder with these 10 year deals, a lot of my mates have renewed but given the choice now wouldn't have.  Saying that, some lads, one of my best mates included wouldn't even consider giving up their st ( although tbf he did boycott Spurs), some people are just lost causes, need to concentrate on the undecided. We can do this!

Who is actually running the Ashley out show? It's like a faceless group.

Whoever it is need bought a few pints.

http://www.gamasutra.com/db_area/images/feature/1886/council.jpg

big of the stewards to go into family enclosure and take them off kids.

Speaking of being more militant, that is true, was talking at half time to a lad who said he was wanting the crowd to get some "spirit of 87" and after last game see people storm pitch to protest even go as far as actively go and rip down all the sports direct advertising boards!!