AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Give this a chance. Why not. I mean, he's already had about 100 of them. What's another hundred.

We're all going to die before NUFC win a thing.

Don't give up hope.  Mike's one fry-up short of a coronary.  There's no way he's going to make it past 65.

Guest Julie Anderton

Give this a chance. Why not. I mean, he's already had about 100 of them. What's another hundred.

Agree. It staggers me that after 10 years of lies, fuck-ups, disprespect and spitefulness, people still believe this man will change.

Agree. It staggers me that after 10 years of lies, f***-ups, disprespect and spitefulness, people still believe this man will change.

Spot on. Why can't we enjoy Rafa signing but also campaign for Ashley to fuck off and die? I'm so disillusioned with both Ashley and the majority of our fanbase that I'm struggling to give a fuck even if Rafa does sign. Yeah, it would still give me a kick if he did, but knowing what our club is about under Ashley just doesn't sit with me. I can't enjoy it 100% as long as that cunt is here.

Agree. It staggers me that after 10 years of lies, f***-ups, disprespect and spitefulness, people still believe this man will change.

Spot on. Why can't we enjoy Rafa signing but also campaign for Ashley to f*** off and die? I'm so disillusioned with both Ashley and the majority of our fanbase that I'm struggling to give a f*** even if Rafa does sign. Yeah, it would still give me a kick if he did, but knowing what our club is about under Ashley just doesn't sit with me. I can't enjoy it 100% as long as that c*** is here.

Same reason it was hard to enjoy finishing 5th, in addition to Pardew of course.

Spot on. Why can't we enjoy Rafa signing but also campaign for Ashley to f*** off and die? I'm so disillusioned with both Ashley and the majority of our fanbase that I'm struggling to give a f*** even if Rafa does sign. Yeah, it would still give me a kick if he did, but knowing what our club is about under Ashley just doesn't sit with me. I can't enjoy it 100% as long as that c*** is here.

Same reason it was hard to enjoy finishing 5th, in addition to Pardew of course.

No, that was because of Pardew. I absolutely detested him as a manager even before he got here.

I enjoyed the 5th season. It was great.

Despite Pardew IIRC. He dined fine on the remnants of the old squad overseen by Hughton, and some Carr additions like Ben Arfa, Cisse, Ba and Tiote.

It was great once Pardew's hand was forced into playing that 433 from around Feb-Mar.

Maybe some slight revisionism but before even though we had the odd class game (like ManU at home) things took a while to get going.

It was great once Pardew's hand was forced into playing that 433 from around Feb-Mar.

Maybe some slight revisionism but before even though we had the odd class game (like ManU at home) things took a while to get going.

I guess these guys are in a bit of a difficult position now. I have no doubt Ashley will fuck things up eventually (hopefully not too soon) but until he does has he earned a reprieve for now?

It's because of movements like this one that Ashley has finally had to shift from the cheapskate policy of hiring has-beens and drunks rather than qualified professionals with a good reputation. The dancing nincompoop Pardew was forced out by none other and ultimately that is why we now have a world class manager in charge.

I guess these guys are in a bit of a difficult position now. I have no doubt Ashley will fuck things up eventually (hopefully not too soon) but until he does has he earned a reprieve for now?

It's because of movements like this one that Ashley has finally had to shift from the cheapskate policy of hiring has-beens and drunks rather than qualified professionals with a good reputation. The dancing nincompoop Pardew was forced out by none other and ultimately that is why we now have a world class manager in charge.

I 100% agree its down to their great work that we now have Rafa, but is their stance 100% Ashley out, or would they accept he remains if the likes of Rafa and other footballing people take full control?

Exactly :thup:

Some mistake pressure groups as a failure if their ultimate goal isn't met. But the fact is pressure groups can force change, and that's as important. But there's a long way to go before anyone trusts MA. A long way.

So AshleyOut.com's purpose is far from over. And while it's not about the group, and the group's survival, they need to be there, as a reminder that we aren't going away quietly.

:thup: One recent good thing doesn't erase nine years of fuckwitery and the prospect of untold fuckwitery yet to come.

Some mistake pressure groups as a failure if their ultimate goal isn't met. But the fact is pressure groups can force change, and that's as important. But there's a long way to go before anyone trusts MA. A long way.

So AshleyOut.com's purpose is far from over. And while it's not about the group, and the group's survival, they need to be there, as a reminder that we aren't going away quietly.

Hear, hear. :clap:

Excellently put.

Guest Howaythetoon

Just a reminder, although we are a division down, if not for SP and AO we would still be stuck with Pardew and co. Today Rafa Benitez - one of the world's best managers - has committed himself to Newcastle United, in the Championship.

The goal was for Pardew to be sacked, that didn't happen, and then the goal was for Ashley to leave. Again that didn't happen. But the changes since have been significant. I firmly believe SP got to Pardew personally to the point he wanted out and when Palace offered him an escape route he took it with both hands.

I also believe AO - especially after the Spurs home game were there was probably less than 20K there - that Ashley himself started to think long and hard about things. McClaren was the wrong man, but the money spent on players and the fact they have basically agreed to all of Rafa's demands says everything for me.

SP/AO have had a huge effect on this club, a massive positive effect. Thank you to everyone involved.

This set things in motion. It challenged his model, first by moving Pardew out, forcing Ashley to turn to the next charade, which revealed the model's vulnerability. This is the end result of both campaigns in my opinion, Ashley forced to treat NUFC as a football club.

Rafa would never have been in the job if AO and SP didn't happen.