AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Stifler is not the problem here.

My point is a few things muttered like that and the fans will turn on Ashley more.

It's a fucking bleak situation when Stifler ain't the problem.

Everybody at Hull was whinging about targeting the wrong bloke. Given a perfect chance now to target the man everybody knows is to blame and people still did nowt. Unreal how thick people are.

It's been put on a plate for them, all they needed to do was not go. Might get to a stage where people are just left to get on with it.

I've heard that they are looking to see which season ticket holders didn't attend and sending them a warning. If they do it again during a known protest then they are going to be banned and have their season ticket taken off them.

Jesus :spit:

Guest firetotheworks

Uncle Monty ‏@barberville  12m12 minutes ago

@lewisbradley7 @EveningChron @ChronicleNUFC perhaps you shouldn't have persecuted Pardew #deludedgeordies

Infinity :anguish:

I see Mako has made his way over to Toontastic. Still spouting utter s****.

The Bishop has obviously told him to try a different forum.

Someone responded to him with this gem.

'Listen, son. You're a cunt. A grade A cunt. Ashleyout.com was launched less than two weeks ago and in that time has helped organise a boycott of approximately 10,000 fans. When was the last time that happened? But that isn't what makes you a cunt. No. You're a cunt because you wanted it to fail. You'd rather be proven right to a bunch of strangers on the Internet than see the campaign achieve any success. You rushed on here so quickly to claim victory that you didn't even know what the score was. The fellas over on NO had the right idea.

And that is what makes you a cunt. Or a mackem. Same difference.'

Guest firetotheworks

I see Mako has made his way over to Toontastic. Still spouting utter shite.

:lol: You got a link?

I see Mako has made his way over to Toontastic. Still spouting utter s****.

The Bishop has obviously told him to try a different forum.

Someone responded to him with this gem.

'Listen, son. You're a c***. A grade A c***. Ashleyout.com was launched less than two weeks ago and in that time has helped organise a boycott of approximately 10,000 fans. When was the last time that happened? But that isn't what makes you a c***. No. You're a c*** because you wanted it to fail. You'd rather be proven right to a bunch of strangers on the Internet than see the campaign achieve any success. You rushed on here so quickly to claim victory that you didn't even know what the score was. The fellas over on NO had the right idea.

And that is what makes you a c***. Or a mackem. Same difference.'

Magical.