AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Guest Open_C

Looked like more on vid, blimey that's great, well done everyone.

There were obviously loads more there than these pictures show, but it looks good even if it's a bit disingenuous :thup:

Honestly don't know how they can lie about an attendance. For health and safety etc, an official attendance should purely be number of people through the turnstiles.

Bit like being on a flight to Spain, all tickets sold but there's five empty rows. The pilot isn't going to tell ATC its full are they? Basic logic for any emergency.

Fire service wouldve been searching for 15,000 people that are not even in SJP if there were a fire. Backwards procedure that should be illegal.

There were obviously loads more there than these pictures show, but it looks good even if it's a bit disingenuous :thup:

Hows that though? In tele it looked a lot more for some reason I agree but it's not like these photos have been doctored. Most people commenting from the ground said it was a weird feeling too.

EDIT: I think that last one may be because people are leaving for the concourse, but the rest look like they were taken during during the middle of the game.

Guest Open_C

Hows that though? In tele it looked a lot more for some reason I agree but it's not like these photos have been doctored. Most people commenting from the ground said it was a weird feeling too.

EDIT: I think that last one may be because people are leaving for the concourse, but the rest look like they were taken during during the middle of the game.

The pictures on the BBC, and on Getty Images, for example, have the crowd out of focus but fairly clearly show far more people there than the pictures in this thread do :dontknow:

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/470353658-harry-kane-of-spurs-celebrates-scoring-their-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QSJQWESsVTUYET35aKRudbNw1zTX81rVULf881%2FgpdoSVsujVgDht6%2B7uOlBNGP3TQ%3D%3D

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/470353896-harry-kane-of-spurs-celebrates-scoring-their-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QTHxicC5N3%2BkrKf%2B1B6aBWePpL7LZSouBrHfFg0rjqUXs7ULN67QAYrHV82%2FimeSlg%3D%3D

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/470352850-jack-colback-of-newcastle-united-reacts-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QXjMT%2BLWa25lkwRL8WwltU3vE6mbIul6ZNaamGpaH0BddcgQsPb%2FdccxYnDIGcBMlA%3D%3D

:lol: at this one btw

Compare that top one of Kane scoring with the pictures in this thread of the Milburn where it meets the Gallowgate.  Looks to me that there was a mass walkout, which is not unusual, when he put that third one in and that's when the picture was from.  It's great that stuff is happening (as I say, I stopped going when they sacked Hughton) but there's spin on this from both directions tbh :)

Honestly don't know how they can lie about an attendance. For health and safety etc, an official attendance should purely be number of people through the turnstiles.

Bit like being on a flight to Spain, all tickets sold but there's five empty rows. The pilot isn't going to tell ATC its full are they? Basic logic for any emergency.

Fire service wouldve been searching for 15,000 people that are not even in SJP if there were a fire. Backwards procedure that should be illegal.

They report one number to the officials and one number to the public.

The pictures on the BBC, and on Getty Images, for example, have the crowd out of focus but fairly clearly show far more people there than the pictures in this thread do :dontknow:

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/470353658-harry-kane-of-spurs-celebrates-scoring-their-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QSJQWESsVTUYET35aKRudbNw1zTX81rVULf881%2FgpdoSVsujVgDht6%2B7uOlBNGP3TQ%3D%3D

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/470353896-harry-kane-of-spurs-celebrates-scoring-their-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QTHxicC5N3%2BkrKf%2B1B6aBWePpL7LZSouBrHfFg0rjqUXs7ULN67QAYrHV82%2FimeSlg%3D%3D

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/470352850-jack-colback-of-newcastle-united-reacts-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QXjMT%2BLWa25lkwRL8WwltU3vE6mbIul6ZNaamGpaH0BddcgQsPb%2FdccxYnDIGcBMlA%3D%3D

:lol: at this one btw

Compare that top one of Kane scoring with the pictures in this thread of the Milburn where it meets the Gallowgate.  Looks to me that there was a mass walkout, which is not unusual, when he put that third one in and that's when the picture was from.  It's great that stuff is happening (as I say, I stopped going when they sacked Hughton) but there's spin on this from both directions tbh :)

they're all from ground level, you're not going to get shots of empty seats from that angle

my tv feed was almost always stuck on the east stand and that looked 80% or so full, maybe a touch more, but the other shots from around the ground at an angle you can see the seats speak for themselves

Guest Open_C

Aye, you can't see high up granted.  But that shot of the Milburn behind Kane looks like a standard (out of focus) full house to me, and certainly doesn't look like the picture in this thread.  But if those pictures were taken of an empty ground, you would see lines of uniform colour like you can see in the press bit behind Kane in the top picture, not randomly placed and coloured blobs that indicate people.

Matters not to me, I just think that we're maybe kidding ourselves with talk of around 30k, and that the ground is often half empty before HT and FT.

Guest Open_C

I never said I believed it mind!

No indeed :)  I bet hundreds of billions of people have quoted it as fact already, though :lol:

This was a couple of minutes into the second half from the gallowgate west corner. Think a couple of the previous photos are a little bit misleading but it was definitely noticeable how many empty seats there were. Level 7 looked about a third full, the corners were pretty sparse (including where we were) and other patches of the ground had pretty large sections of empty seats. My guess would be around 35-40k.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/19/4395640f045436331b637a033a99996d.jpg

Friend who was there reckoned 36k... 40k very tops.

Tell your friend Thanks for the info, then punch him for being in attendance. :thup:

Work colleague really so would be on dodgy ground :lol:

He knows my feelings on it though! :lol:

Great work today,hope it's just the start! Is there anyway to get a whole stand practically empty offer the twats that still want to attend a ticket in a different area by those that are staying away?

Still obviously get a few that will say that's my seat fuckin cretins

So what happens now then? Are we going to the Swansea match on Saturday or staying away again? Personally I just watched yesterday's debacle in my local and enjoyed it far more than I would have had I been there so I'm tempted to do the same on Saturday.

So what happens now then? Are we going to the Swansea match on Saturday or staying away again? Personally I just watched yesterday's debacle in my local and enjoyed it far more than I would have had I been there so I'm tempted to do the same on Saturday.

I'm sure AO will announce the next stage of protest soon, but I don't see any reason why those who stayed away yesterday should just go back for the next home match.... indeed, more should follow them in boycotting.

If most suddenly go back, then it'll appear to have been a one-off, rather than showing that many fans are truly sick of Ashleys running of the club, and staying away accordingly.

EDIT: Another Twitter account has appeared, claiming they will go after the club fr refunds on 2014-15 ST's for those who want it.  :rolleyes:

Aye, can see that working, like.  :lol: