AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Isn't it normal practice to announce 'tickets sold' rather than the actual number of people through the doors though? Not really a lie on this occasion is it?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/11033221/Arsenal-announce-attendances-6000-higher-than-official-Met-Police-figures.html

:undecided:

16m16 minutes ago

AshleyOut.com ‏@AshleyOutdotcom

.@markrylatt @Willow_9494 @NUFC we are aware of that. However, club have also declared same attendance to @northumbriapol @nufc proven liars

Surely illegal if true??

Guest Howaythetoon

A mate of mine who sadly attended reckons if the attendance was over 38k today he would be shocked. Atmosphere was so quiet at timea too the players couls be heard talking.

I see Mako has made his way over to Toontastic. Still spouting utter s****.

The Bishop has obviously told him to try a different forum.

Someone responded to him with this gem.

'Listen, son. You're a c***. A grade A c***. Ashleyout.com was launched less than two weeks ago and in that time has helped organise a boycott of approximately 10,000 fans. When was the last time that happened? But that isn't what makes you a c***. No. You're a c*** because you wanted it to fail. You'd rather be proven right to a bunch of strangers on the Internet than see the campaign achieve any success. You rushed on here so quickly to claim victory that you didn't even know what the score was. The fellas over on NO had the right idea.

And that is what makes you a c***. Or a mackem. Same difference.'

Magical.

You seen his post on the intro thread?

What's up. The name's Mako, as in the shark.

Kicked off Newcastle-Online for being a Mackem WUM, despite there basically being no evidence for that except me making the mistake of pouring cold water on the whole SackPardew campaign, thus outing myself to them as a disloyal 'fan'. Some of them also seem to think mako is a nickname for mackem, which is news to me. Why would anyone invent a nickname for a nickname anyway? Stupid cunts. Funny thing about it was the bloke accusing me the most went by the name "Wallsend Mag". He would have to get on a bus and leave his shitty village in North Tyneside and cross the boundary into the City of Newcastle if he wanted to say that to my face.

I hope to find a more enlightened audience here, otherwise I guess my stay will be a short one.......

He really hates this place  :lol: :lol:

'Listen, son. You're a c***. A grade A c***. Ashleyout.com was launched less than two weeks ago and in that time has helped organise a boycott of approximately 10,000 fans. When was the last time that happened? But that isn't what makes you a c***. No. You're a c*** because you wanted it to fail. You'd rather be proven right to a bunch of strangers on the Internet than see the campaign achieve any success. You rushed on here so quickly to claim victory that you didn't even know what the score was. The fellas over on NO had the right idea.

Magical.

Kicked off Newcastle-Online for being a Mackem WUM, despite there basically being no evidence for that except me making the mistake of pouring cold water on the whole SackPardew campaign, thus outing myself to them as a disloyal 'fan'. Some of them also seem to think mako is a nickname for mackem, which is news to me. Why would anyone invent a nickname for a nickname anyway? Stupid c***s. Funny thing about it was the bloke accusing me the most went by the name "Wallsend Mag". He would have to get on a bus and leave his shitty village in North Tyneside and cross the boundary into the City of Newcastle if he wanted to say that to my face.

I hope to find a more enlightened audience here, otherwise I guess my stay will be a short one.......

He is indeed a Grade A cunt.

Guest Open_C

Out of interest, how many who didn't go today are not going again this season (I mean just people who normally would, of course)..?  I stopped when they sacked Hughton and found it surprisingly easy, and given all the venom and soopafan talk today directed at people who went, I'm interested to know if people were just doing this as a sanctioned one off as organised by Anonymous, or if that's it and they're done until something changes?  Personally, I can't believe the number of people who have still gone for the last few years, and I'm amazed that it's taken something like this to make people realise they were doing worse than wasting their money.

Magical.

Kicked off Newcastle-Online for being a Mackem WUM, despite there basically being no evidence for that except me making the mistake of pouring cold water on the whole SackPardew campaign, thus outing myself to them as a disloyal 'fan'. Some of them also seem to think mako is a nickname for mackem, which is news to me. Why would anyone invent a nickname for a nickname anyway? Stupid c***s. Funny thing about it was the bloke accusing me the most went by the name "Wallsend Mag". He would have to get on a bus and leave his shitty village in North Tyneside and cross the boundary into the City of Newcastle if he wanted to say that to my face.

He is indeed a Grade A c***.

Gemmill, on 19 Apr 2015 - 6:33 PM, said:

Are you sure you weren't banned from NO for being a pontificating fuckwhistle?

He's getting rinsed over there :lol:

Magical.

He is indeed a Grade A cunt.

Been reading through Toontastic, are you  ewerk by any chance? :lol:

I was disheartened at the beginning of the match, but it seems as if it was a great success. A good chunk of people already jacking it in and the aim has got to be for that to grow. The national press attention will only strengthen the cause.

Fantastic work.

Magical.

Gemmill, on 19 Apr 2015 - 6:33 PM, said:

Are you sure you weren't banned from NO for being a pontificating fuckwhistle?

He's getting rinsed over there :lol:

Listen, son. You're a cunt. A grade A cunt. Ashleyout.com was launched less than two weeks ago and in that time has helped organise a boycott of approximately 10,000 fans. When was the last time that happened? But that isn't what makes you a cunt. No. You're a cunt because you wanted it to fail. You'd rather be proven right to a bunch of strangers on the Internet than see the campaign achieve any success. You rushed on here so quickly to claim victory that you didn't even know what the score was. The fellas over on NO had the right idea.

And that is what makes you a cunt. Or a mackem. Same difference.

:lol: :lol:

Guest Gino14

The reason they feel like they can lie about the attendance is that if caught out, they'll say that's the tickets sold.  Technically they'll be right because of season ticket holders.  The pictures don't lie though and that is not 47000.

Magical.

Been reading through Toontastic, are you  ewerk by any chance? :lol:

Ha. No. But I agree with all he says about Mako.

I wonder if we'll ever find out the real attendance? There's a lot of people saying the club have reported 47k to the authorities, though there must be a precident against this surely?

Either way it seems it has swung the national opinion of the issues in our favour, I've not heard "delusional" branded today. Looks like the tide is turning on fatty :thup:

i'm being lectured by a man united fan about the boycott. stated that greedy yank bastards put united into debt by spending millions on the team but no one ever boycotted old trafford (besides FC united of course but he failed to remember that strangely) i hate facebook sometimes  :lol:

i'm being lectured by a man united fan about the boycott. stated that greedy yank bastards put united into debt by spending millions on the team but no one ever boycotted old trafford (besides FC united of course but he failed to remember that strangely) i hate facebook sometimes  :lol:

They boycotted cup games for years until they were forced to buy tickets they didn't want.