Newcastle United vs Spurs - Sunday 19th April@4pm (watch on SkySports 1 instead)

leffe186

If anyone needed any other reason for not going, Ryan Taylor is playing centre mid.

Sounds like Charver might finally drop wonder winger Obertwat in order to bolster the midfield. We will really miss out the wide man's laser accurate crosses and shooting.

If anyone needed any other reason for not going, Ryan Taylor is playing centre mid.

Wow :lol: :lol: :lol:

Colback and Taylor. Bleugh.

While Anita is playing left back and Abeid is on the bench. You'd have to be deeply masochistic to enter the ground today

FFS - clearly aiming for 6 defeats in a row.

Anyone around the ground yet who can give us an idea on what is happening?

Quite a few comments like this on Twitter:

Newcastle is like a ghost town.#BoycottSpurs

Me and 10 friends are all choosing to #BoycottSpurs. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

must admit it's killing me not going to the match today, but its got to be done. Things MUST change #BoycottSpurs #AshleyOut

It's looking promising....

Anyone that goes today needs their heads looking at. I hope spurs score a few early as that will get a few out. Me and 5 mates not going and going to pub in town instead

You going to the before/after game protest?

Anyone that goes today needs their heads looking at. I hope spurs score a few early as that will get a few out. Me and 5 mates not going and going to pub in town instead

You going to the before/after game protest?

Yip, going to centurion for one and then up near ground

Anyone around the ground yet who can give us an idea on what is happening?

Quite a few comments like this on Twitter:

Newcastle is like a ghost town.#BoycottSpurs

Me and 10 friends are all choosing to #BoycottSpurs. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

must admit it's killing me not going to the match today, but its got to be done. Things MUST change #BoycottSpurs #AshleyOut

It's looking promising....

:thup:

Taylor was comically shit v Liverpool so it makes perfect sense to elevate his role to midfield

Aye. Imagine being so fucking thick that you watch that performance and think it'd be a good idea to not just keep him in the team, but to play him in the most crucial position on the pitch :lol: