Pre season 15/16

bowlingcrofty

Whoa, so the Sacramento Republic match will be happening during the California State Fair.

West Brom made the same tour last year: http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/west-bromwich-albion-fc/2014/07/22/day-three-of-adam-grinsells-west-brom-us-tour-diary/

So, in summary, the 3 matches will be against:

- a decent Liga MX side

- an MLS reserve side

- a 3rd division US side (to be fair, a team that will end up in the MLS sooner than later). Still, a lower division side in the US.

We did finish fifth that year, so I don't think it can be classified as that bad. I know they complained about traveling a lot though, why not stick to one region? And why can't we command more than an MLS reserve side?

I know a few Geordies in the Bay Area. I may have to drive up to the Republic FC game and bring them along. StrangelyI am leaving for The UK (and eventually Newcastle) the following weekend.

Guest Roger Kint

Barely even 2nd rate opposition during the whole pre season. Stinks of a club who havent planned a fucking thing. What exactly were Carver and Charnley doing for 3 months when they 'prepared' for the summer?