Pre season 15/16

bowlingcrofty

He's 22 and has played less than 40 career games. He also has awful injury record but aye, aside from that, he's class.

Not saying he's class, but he has had an unfair amount of injuries and needs to be in the first team squad consistently this season. If it turns out not to be a breakthrough season for him, fair enough, but there seem little reason to write him off at this stage.

Andy Avalos ‏@NBCAndyAvalos  5m5 minutes ago

Severe weather hitting Chicago. High winds,Heavy rain and Lighting occurring. @nbcchicago

Good start :lol:

Should prepare Wijnaldum for life in Newcastle :lol:

Didn't catch much of the training, but Anita seemed like a fun chap during what I saw. Colo and Perez went all the way down the line for autographs/pictures, the rest just went halfway or when called. Andy Woodman still fancies himself as the bantz king and told a story to McClaren about Pardew being called a pervert by a fan.

Didn't catch much of the training, but Anita seemed like a fun chap during what I saw. Colo and Perez went all the way down the line for autographs/pictures, the rest just went halfway or when called. Andy Woodman still fancies himself as the bantz king and told a story to McClaren about Pardew being called a pervert by a fan.

:lol:

From what i've read Anita outshone Colback in our first game (no surprise) and was one of our best players. Hopefully he'll continue to outclass Colback and win a first team place. I have a good feeling about him in a new setup under the new coaches.

From what i've read Anita outshone Colback in our first game (no surprise) and was one of our best players. Hopefully he'll continue to outclass Colback and win a first team place. I have a good feeling about him in a new setup under the new coaches.

:thup: