Leicester City 3-0 Newcastle United - 02/05/15 - Post-match reaction from page 1

Mike

Leicester fans singing "Get out of their club". Nice of them, but then it's pretty easy to be magnanimous in victory against us.

It is. But then, say that to Villa fans.

I can't grasp what logic has amounted to Ryan Taylor starting ahead of any of those outfield players on the bench. I can't believe I'm saying this either but I'm pleased we've got Gutierrez in that midfield because he seems to only one with an ounce of fight in him. I can't see us staying up.

Guest Simba

Why would any of them bother anymore? Most of them know that the club has no ambition. Only a couple of them has a little bit of pride.

Nothing Carver can do to motive the players. People are motivated by people who they trust. People who they believe know what they're doing. I'd me amazed if there was one player who has any faith in Carver.

Robbie Earle saying that it is looking like players don't have respect for Carver.

They wont when he comes out saying theres nothign he can do and fergie couldn't do any better.  Basically calling the players shit.