Leicester City 3-0 Newcastle United - 02/05/15 - Post-match reaction from page 1

Mike

This has still managed to greatly annoy me.

Can't imagine what those going to SJP these days enjoy about the games. Time to stop watching.

Aye not funny this like, state of our club. So f***ing angry, footballs f***ed in that it lets one fat horrible rich man ruin something so precious to so many.

If you don't laugh you'll cry. Though a combination of which is my choice.

Did Williamson actually get himself sent off deliberately? No need to make the tackle, knew exactly what he was doing, knew he was on a yellow. Just had enough and wanted to go have a bath I guess.

This. He clearly decided "fuck this for a game of soldiers". The atmosphere around the club must be appalling.

This has still managed to greatly annoy me.

Can't imagine what those going to SJP these days enjoy about the games. Time to stop watching.

'Gets you away from 'er indoors', 'can't stop going ..it's in my blood' 'good craic with the lads'.......... yada yada yada

Did Williamson actually get himself sent off deliberately? No need to make the tackle, knew exactly what he was doing, knew he was on a yellow. Just had enough and wanted to go have a bath I guess.

He does retarded stuff after one minute too given the chance. Don't think much thought and reflecting went into it. He just did what comes naturally and was a dumb coward.

Guest Hog

Hahahaha, "Has Alan Pardew got a wry smile on his face after seeing Newcastle's decline after being hounded out of the club?", " Are the Newcastle fans regretting wanting Pardew out?"... fucking commentators crack me up.

Hahahaha, "Has Alan Pardew got a wry smile on his face after seeing Newcastle's decline after being hounded out of the club?", " Are the Newcastle fans regretting wanting Pardew out?"... f***ing commentators crack me up.

He was shit and we got shitter,  simple as.