Leicester City 3-0 Newcastle United - 02/05/15 - Post-match reaction from page 1

Mike

Guest Hog

I know I should be having a go at the gutless, effortless performance put on by our players but I can't help but feel that they aren't really to blame when they have a complete chump like Carver supposedly giving them tactics and motivation as a manager. Even the most mediocre of players can perform to a half decent level if managed correctly, we're handicapped before the players even kick a ball.

When was the last time we came from 2-0 down to get anything? Probably because it's early in the game but we still look in it, relatively speaking. Let another in and it's certainly all over.

I know I should be having a go at the gutless, effortless performance put on by our players but I can't help but feel that they aren't really to blame when they have a complete chump like Carver supposedly giving them tactics and motivation as a manager. Even the most mediocre of players can perform to a half decent level if managed correctly, we're handicapped before the players even kick a ball.

4 years of Pardew then this daft cunt, they're probably dreaming of a bullet to the head

When was the last time we came from 2-0 down to get anything? Probably because it's early in the game but we still look in it, relatively speaking. Let another in and it's certainly all over.

There's no chance in hell we'll get back from this.

Hull and swansea