Newcastle United vs West Bromwich Albion - 09/05/15 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

Stifler

Guest Roger Kint

Cisse on bench, obviously not fit at all.

He was never going to start man

I know, that's my point. He's probably nowhere close to even being ready for the bench but they've rushed him back.

I am sure a professional footballer can handle a short cameo mind, match fitness aside he doesnt spend every day drinking Guiness and eating kebabs. His general fitness will be decent enough for that

I'm not on about match fitness, he's had problems with his knee.

Should hope so or the operation was a waste of time. Didnt realise he had it done yesterday like, stupidly assumed it was done two months ago when they said.

You've convinced me. We don't have a record of rushing players back early.

Would have been in the bottom three weeks ago if we hadnt last time

What's that got to do with him being fit or not?

Cisses goals despite not being fit have kept us up this year. Clearly he and the club know a bit more than you thankfully

:lol:

You seem desperate for an argument.

By stating a fact? You bleated about him not being fit and took offense when i pointed out nobody said he was :lol:

That's not really what happened. I said they'd rushed him back and you said he'd be fine for a cameo. Then you veered off and started banging on about how his goals have saved us. Completely different argument.

No i said he was never going to start if you can read. Anyway nobody wants to read this shit ffs

It's unbelievable. All the players fault, done blame Carver.

Unreal how little value they place in management.

All too happy to suck Mr Mourinho off as a genius though, despite his squad costing around a quarter of a billion pounds. :thup:

Pressure on.  I'm sure Sissoko is well up for it.

Nah, obviously going to saunter around the pitch, clog up possession by dawdling on the ball or refusing to make proper runs into space.

Aye, Sissoko's the one who never moves into space like.

All too happy to suck Mr Mourinho off as a genius though, despite his squad costing around a quarter of a billion pounds. :thup:

Mad isn't it.

Pundits. :anguish:

The Premier League. :anguish:

Guest palnese

Mad isn't it.

Pundits. :anguish:

The Premier League. :anguish:

Honestly can't wait to get away from the PL.

Pressure on.  I'm sure Sissoko is well up for it.

Nah, obviously going to saunter around the pitch, clog up possession by dawdling on the ball or refusing to make proper runs into space.

Slagging off one of the two players that constantly try to make things happen by themselves because the team has no plan or model at all.

Cisse on bench, obviously not fit at all.

He was never going to start man

I know, that's my point. He's probably nowhere close to even being ready for the bench but they've rushed him back.

I am sure a professional footballer can handle a short cameo mind, match fitness aside he doesnt spend every day drinking Guiness and eating kebabs. His general fitness will be decent enough for that

I'm not on about match fitness, he's had problems with his knee.

Should hope so or the operation was a waste of time. Didnt realise he had it done yesterday like, stupidly assumed it was done two months ago when they said.

You've convinced me. We don't have a record of rushing players back early.

Would have been in the bottom three weeks ago if we hadnt last time

What's that got to do with him being fit or not?

Cisses goals despite not being fit have kept us up this year. Clearly he and the club know a bit more than you thankfully

You seem desperate for an argument.

By stating a fact? You bleated about him not being fit and took offense when i pointed out nobody said he was :lol:

That's not really what happened. I said they'd rushed him back and you said he'd be fine for a cameo. Then you veered off and started banging on about how his goals have saved us. Completely different argument.

No i said he was never going to start if you can read. Anyway nobody wants to read this s*** ffs

I finally agree with you.

The panic after this game could be interesting. Wouldn't yet rule out a new manager for last two games even if it's Steve Stone in order to get Carver out.

:serious:

The panic after this game could be interesting. Wouldn't yet rule out a new manager for last two games even if it's Steve Stone in order to get Carver out.

They just announced they were fully committed a couple of days ago :lol:

Would think Beardsley might be brought in like but not Stone :lol:  Though actually its just about ridiculous enough to make sense to the mongs that run this club so maybe..

They just announced they were fully committed a couple of days ago :lol:

The panic will just get worse now. And if Carver has a breakdown.....

Would think Beardsley might be brought in like but not Stone :lol:  Though actually its just about ridiculous enough to make sense to the mongs that run this club so maybe..

"I know we have suffered yet another comprehensive loss, but we are still 100% committed to John Carver taking us down.  Erm, I mean..."