Likeable, Meh and Detestable Nufc Players

buzza

I think N-O members have made me dislike him. He gets a lot of praise but doesn't really do anything.

He did ok on the weekend, mind.

I have the same reasoning :lol: I understand he is limited by the set-up here, but it has been three full seasons, with very little contribution. I don't think he is a very useful player, and I don't believe his technical ability compensates for his complete lack of any physical attribute.

Astroblack doesn't seem to like any of our black players. Hmmm.

:lol: just noticed that. Used to love Cisse but the suspension really hurt us.

I'll throw Haidara in the like pile. Can't help but feel sorry for him. He's seems to have an awkward injury every game. Kinda like Eugene from Hey Arnold.

I absolutely hate Colback, Cannot stand the useless, pointless, smackhead-faced ginger arsehole . His ability to hide in games, his attitude in derby's before moving here only to them claim to be 'one of us', Carver's wrinkly hard-on for him and the fact his transfer is a perfect example of everything that is wrong with this club right now . literally cannot think of a single reason not to hate him, absolutely despise him, wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. cunt.

but apart from that the ones I dislike are mostly just the useless ones: Williamson, S Taylor, Elliot, Gouffran.

Out of the rest, the ones I genuinely like are probably limited too: Jonas, Janmaat, Abied, Perez.

But mostly the players just inspire apathy in me right now.

The players I detest:

Krul

Coloccini

Ryan Taylor

Ryan Taylor

Ryan Taylor

Ryan Taylor

Ryan Taylor

Ryan Taylor

Ryan Taylor

Ryan Taylor

Ryan Taylor

Ryan Taylor

Mike Williamson

Moussa Sissoko

Yoan Gouffran

Jack Colback

Rob Elliot

Remy Cabella

Gabriel Obertan

Steven Taylor

Sammy Amoebi

Emmanuel Riviere

In no particular order.

Fuck all of them.

yep, don't care how shit Carver may be at his current job (and for the record he looks plenty shit) the least expected of them is to fucking try but no too much hard work for them to give that a chance.