Likeable, Meh and Detestable Nufc Players

buzza

Like: Ayoze, Abeid, Anita, Cisse, De Jong, Jonas, Janmaat, Haidara

Meh: The rest

I don't really think I should hate someone because they're shit at football but our club continues to keep and play them.

I mean I am awful at football, but if NUFC offered me £40k a week to try I wouldn't say no!

I'm sure the ones we all like might be real cunts behind closed doors, guess we'll never know.

I don't even bother considering categorising them tbqh.

Ultimately, whether we like or hate them, they're just assets in the minds of the owner.

If they are all constantly 'for sale' there is really no point in taking any of the to heart.

The last player I really liked was HBA but that was partly because of his talent and partly for the renegade factor. Knowing he had the potential, at any time, to give the regime a big fuck off tablet kind of shone a light.

Cisse's shit-eating grin every time he missed (when I still wanted us to win) is burned in my brain. Also, I just think he's an overrated streak of piss who couldn't trouble a decent defence (of which there are admittedly few these days).

Kind of agree on Cisse, him bailing Pardew out didn't help either. Really frustrating watching him play as well with some of the braindead offside runs he makes and his inability to pass or control the ball in certain games. I can't bring myself to hate him mind but I don't share the same affection a lot of fans do for him either. Quite similar to how I felt about Martins when he was here.

Can't agree with people liking Cisse. Idiot has been unavailable for a load of games due to spitting on someone. Something that is utter scum like.

The huge roar he got when he came on the pitch on Saturday anniyed me. Not like he's been out for something he couldn't help (I know he had an op during his suspension but he'd never have had it had he not been suspended)

Not many in the current lot that are likeable. Same with hating players, we have way too many shit ones but not their fault they are being picked/played/ or in the squad.  It's the heartless, no effort twats that boil my piss. Sissokho being very guilty of this.

Can't agree with people liking Cisse. Idiot has been unavailable for a load of games due to spitting on someone. Something that is utter scum like.

The huge roar he got when he came on the pitch on Saturday anniyed me. Not like he's been out for something he couldn't help (I know he had an op during his suspension but he'd never have had it had he not been suspended)

The roar probably had something to do with the fact that his goals have likely kept us up for the second time in 3 season. Not to mention the fact we only tend to win with him on the pitch.

Anyway,

Love: Cisee

Like: Dummett, Perez, de Jong, Cabella

Dislike: Williamson, Coloccini, Taylor, Raylor, Riviere, Overran, Alsoran

Meh: The rest

Hate the club, don't particularly hate any of the players. Quite like Jonas, feel sorry for RTaylor. STaylor can be a knob but do he think he genuinely cares in a way that's now rare. People like Williamson and Gouffran aren't good enough but blame the club for putting them in that position.

If it's based upon them as people (from what I've heard and how they come across in public) rather than ability, then I've a lot of time for Jonas, Ryan Taylor, Ayoze, and Cabella seems a pretty decent bloke. I think that the Dutch group all seem decent too and I feel for De Jong with his injuries this year.

I've heard from a few at the club that Cisse can be an arrogant prick, and along with what some others have posted I can believe that due to the senseless bans he's had this season for trying to break someone's jaw and then spitting.

The rest I don't really have an opinion on - however, it's difficult to say with any certainty as I've not really met any of them.

I'd love to meet Joey Barton. People who worked with him at NUFC said he was one of the nicest people you could meet - extremely polite and also always willing to help out. Plus I always thought Alan Smith got roughly treated a little. From what I understand he was always in for extra training, staying behind to help the kids, and never whinged about not being in the team (although he was always working hard to get back in). People think he was just happy picking up his wages but he really wasn't, and he eventually took a pay cut just to keep playing. Limited ability yes, but it wasn't his fault we paid so much for him and stuck him on £60,000 a week.

Like: Cisse, Perez, Jonas, Abeid, Janmaat, Anita.

Meh: Sammy, Riviere, Haidara, Dummett,and any other player I can't think of off the top of my head.

Dislike: Sissoko, Coloccini, Krul, Obertan, Williamson.

Based on a combination of ability, personality and my irrational hatred.

+: Sissoko, Colback, Aarons, Ayoze, Jonas, Abeid, Dummett

=: Tiote (would have been +, in the past, but poor performance has overshadowed his attitude and mental fortitude). Gouffran (only the memories of his earlier career prevent falling into the - category). Ameobi II (his style of play is enjoyable, production is not). Taylor, Ryan (A terrible player at this point, but it is hard not to feel for someone ravaged by injury, especially when useful in the past.)  The rest of the squad not listed.

-: Anita, Elliot, Obertan, Steven Taylor.

Honestly, it is difficult for me to harbour too much negative emotion for someone just doing their job and supporting those around them. I don't "detest" any of the current players. The transfers have also dulled my emotions  for the squad. Santon, Yanga-Mbiwa, and Ben Arfa are players I truly liked who would have been a +, Shola Ameobi would be the only one I truly hated.

Cisse's shit-eating grin every time he missed (when I still wanted us to win) is burned in my brain. Also, I just think he's an overrated streak of piss who couldn't trouble a decent defence (of which there are admittedly few these days).

Kind of agree on Cisse, him bailing Pardew out didn't help either. Really frustrating watching him play as well with some of the braindead offside runs he makes and his inability to pass or control the ball in certain games. I can't bring myself to hate him mind but I don't share the same affection a lot of fans do for him either. Quite similar to how I felt about Martins when he was here.

He scored twice against Chelsea this season.

Like: Ayoze, Colback, Jonas, Dummet, Janmaat

Meh: Krul, Cisse, Sissoko, Cabella, Sammy

Dislike: Raylor, Williamson, Obertan, Anita