Hull City 0-0 Manchester United - SUPER SUNDZzzzz

LoveItIfWeBeatU

And still hoping for Hull to lose against ManU despite them just having lost against Burnley at home :lol: Jesus fucking Christ we really really deserve to go down :lol:

Don't think i've ever written off a game as much as the one now against mighty West Ham at home, ever! 99% of the people on here genuinely feel the same i think :lol:

The mad thing is that it feels as though this is actually out of our hands and we are relying on a Man Utd team getting at least a point. 

A win for us is so far out of the question that it isn't credible

For sure! Before, during the years i've at least had some hope of winnning or getting something out of games, even against the better teams away in the league. Now i'm dead certain we'll get fuck all against West Ham, at home! :lol: It's like written in stone already. Usually i'd make a "win win" bet but seeing us manage a win somehow and stay up wont feel "really good" no matter what! So i'll rather keep my money instead of betting on West Ham.

We may actually end up getting relegated at home by fat head Allardyce, while keeping Sunderland and Steve Bruce up.

Hell of a revolting day that will be. Brilliant.

Must be gutting for Hull - desperate to stay in the Premier League but will probably end up going down.

Then there's us - probably stay up by the skin of our teeth and half of us would rather we went down.

If we do go down I hope fans storm the pitch and sort Craver out one time.

Alright, calm down Wyclef.

;D

Made me chuckle that!

:lol: tbh I'd rather they sorted him out two time

:lol: Actually, you raise a very good point!

I'm going to see if I can get tickets for this.

God, why?

Got some.

As it's been said it's our biggest game and we arn't even playing.

My friend let me have his season ticket for the West Ham match but I have so little faith in us winning that I know I'll be sitting there trying to get the Hull score. So we have decided to go and watch what happens to us at the Hull match instead.