Patrick Vieira - NYCFC manager

Dave

You'd like to think he'd have learnt a lot of good things from Wenger, but that doesn't always seem to be the case with former players.

Another potential plus, I can't see him working with our amateur set up.

that's random. not sure how I feel about it tbh and no way to tell how it will go, the lack of experience is an obvious concern but every top class manager has to start somewhere and his reputation as a player will give him instant respect from players (of coarse if he's useless then that will evaporate quickly)

Totally disengaged at the minute, no enthusiasm, no optimism and no prospect of anything other than Carver so I'd be pleased if we took a chance. No idea if it would work out, probably not, but at least I'd give a shit again. Been ages since I cared and a change is as good as a rest at this little nadir.

You'd like to think he'd have learnt a lot of good things from Wenger, but that doesn't always seem to be the case with former players.

Sure Remi Garde is meant to have learnt and built his own training techniques around Wengers methods. Hopefully if this comes off, Vieira does the same.

seems rather the opposite when it comes to top class players can't think of many who've gone onto massive success as a manager off the top of my head.

Guest firetotheworks

One thing is very clear to me with this mind. It's absolute baseless gambling, dressed up as shrewd insight.

Was just looking to see what hes been up to at city, theres a video from april where he's asked what his favorite ground to play at was in an interview.

"St James park, the fans".