Bob Concur

Guest axel

Guest thenorthumbrian

The guy is over 70 and hasn't been involved in first team football in 20 years, this will end well...

That was my reaction, what experience does he have in administration in modern premier league football.

What is a club ambassador ? Someone who shows the suits around the executive boxes on match day.

That comment from Moncur about the Capital One Cup just tells you all you need to know, really. Nowt's changed. An instant boo-boo from the new look PR machine; fuck I bet they miss Pards like crazy.

That comment from Moncur about the Capital One Cup just tells you all you need to know, really. Nowt's changed. An instant boo-boo from the new look PR machine; f*** I bet they miss Pards like crazy.

Exactly my thoughts. How it came across to me is that they'll try a bit harder in the FA Cup to appease the fans but there's still no interest in the League Cup because it starts too early in the season.

There's no interest in the league cup because they'd have to make an effort from the start.

They're only pretending there's an interest in the FA Cup because they've got until January before they have to even think about keeping that promise.

The gaffer at work used to have a box but dropped to a seat in the new grill bit last year.

His season tickets were dropped off last August by Concur, he wasn't in so his missus had no idea who he was and said cheers and shut the door in his face.

This is what Concur was doing last season, a gopher delivering tickets. He's now on the board. Pathetic.

The guy is over 70 and hasn't been involved in first team football in 20 years, this will end well...

All else aside this is about it. Appoint this never-was instead of actually getting and paying for someone qualified.

This post-ashley statement thing looks like it's been organised entirely by The Bishop to me.

Best we can hope is that he doesn't do any actual damage, that someone like Kinnear would if they were appointed. I think it's pretty obvious he won't contribute anything, but I assume they don't want him to.

They just need him to mirror-vote Charnley on any executive decision and it's job done.

Means nothing coming from Concur as he is on the payroll.  The only thing that will change peoples minds is actually drving the club forward.  We've not seen anything positive for years. 

Spew

Newcastle United board member Bob Moncur confident Mike Ashley will deliver - as pressure mounts on signings

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-board-member-bob-9492786

I read some of that this morning. Bishops PR machine seems to have gone into overdrive. Sounds like a load of old tosh to me and there's been complete bollocks for years for a few words to suddenly signify real change.

Means nothing coming from Concur as he is on the payroll.  The only thing that will change peoples minds is actually drving the club forward.  We've not seen anything positive for years. 

Concur :lol:

It doesn't matter what he says. It's just words until there is some actual action to follow it up. "Buy your season ticket. We're going to do better. We're going to try in the FA Cup (I notice they haven't mentioned trying in League cup)".  Incidentally you don't need a season ticket to go to FA cup matches so why they give that as a reason to buy a season ticket I don't know. Season tickets are a real hard sell when no new players have been bought in yet. I'm sure Mike Ashley would like to win something at NUFC, it's just highly unlikely that he'd spend the money to make that scenario more likely.

A moment of genius. :lol:

Gimp getting all the credit despite Sima making that joke half a dozen posts earlier. :lol:

To be fair someone said it weeks ago so I would be stealing their thunder if I took any credit.

Gimp getting all the credit despite Sima making that joke half a dozen posts earlier. :lol:

To be fair someone said it weeks ago so I would be stealing their thunder if I took any credit.

It was Bluestar. :thup: