Charlie Austin

HawK

He tweeted this 5 minutes ago...

@chazaustin9: Honestly where do people get this stuff from #bull #nothingbettertodo

Add those hashtags to the thread title.

I'm not convinced! I have not seen much of him tbh, but from what i've read he doesn't seem to have much about him apart from scoring goals, which it self is very important of course.

But i would like a CF who's very allround. Most of his 18 goals this season came against the poor sides. If we're gonna spend £15m on a striker i'd rather look elsewhere.

I'm not convinced! I have not seen much of him tbh, but from what i've read he doesn't seem to have much about him apart from scoring goals, which it self is very important of course.

But i would like a CF who's very allround. Most of his 18 goals this season came against the poor sides. If we're gonna spend £15m on a striker i'd rather look elsewhere.

He scored against Southampton, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal (in both games)  :lol:

He scored against Southampton, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal (in both games)  :lol:

Fair enough! :lol: I read a comment somewhere and i assumed it was correct.

They will if they get £50 million for Kane.

They'll not and even if they did they won't. They want an ings or austin type, Benteke at £20m aye I could see that but not if the fee in his release clause. They'll go shopping on the continent at that price and still try for someone like Ings or austin.

Guest chopey

Doesn't want to come north eh !!!! let be the first to jump on the no evidence band wagon and say " fuck the cokney cunt "

Most sources close to him say he's keen on coming to us.

Now that Chelsea have been rumoured to be interested (I very much doubt it for many reasons) the papers are jumping on the 'He wants to stay in London' bandwagon. All it is, is talk to fill in their papers which are pretty this on transfer gossip at the moment.

Austin is away with England and nothing will be done until Monday at the earliest. We could be negotiating with QPR as we speak over a transfer fee, just because it's not in the news it doesn't mean it isn't happening.

The Chronicle and Journal as well as Sky all seem to think it's almost a done deal. As they are the clubs official media partners I'm inclined to believe them a bit more than I am willing to believe the Sun who are taking a hissy fit with the club and other papers who have 6 pages worth of cricket as their sports news.

You could argue that believing the club's media partners is the mistake.

It's quite possible Austin would prefer to sit on the bench at Chelsea, earning more money and winning more trophies.