The Coaching Staff

NUFC

Guest antz1uk

he's probably beginning to realise what a complete amatuer set up he has joined, they'll have told him allsorts of bullshit

he's probably beginning to realise what a complete amatuer set up he has joined, they'll have told him allsorts of bullshit

He's on the board now, has the power to change it.

No point having a vote if he loses 3-1 each time though

Knowing our communication system, we probably won't mention coaching staff until training starts.

Like I said in the transfers thread, I think holidays dictates a lot of it.  I'm sure we have people in place, verbal agreement etc.

"Here's our two new coaches, John and Steve."

We would never pay compensation tbf.

I might just try and go to sleep for the next month or two.. so much crap out there, same as many other pre-seasons tons of rumors, nothing concrete ever happens, this place goes bananas with conspiracy theories, hyperventilating and flapping, most of which these days is not however unwarranted.

I see McClaren has said he wants his staff in place before pre-season starts on 1st July. Delays is down to him looking for the best and often they are already in good jobs.

Makes sense, but if you want the best you have you have to pay higher rates, wonder if that's more of or sticking point.

"To be a head coach or manager is my No 1 target. If that doesn't happen in the coming months I'll have to drop back to being a No 2 or coach, and I've got no problems with that."

We'll probably go back to him if he hasn't got a job and everyone else's turned us down.