The Coaching Staff

NUFC

It would be a boost to see someone like Zenden, an up and coming coach with new ideas, motivation and a name to attarct players we talk with...

Steve Black would also be a great signing, we have had lots of injury crises for years and never have got an effective remedy to it, add to that his known status as a physcological motivator and we have a coaching team that resembles something of a premier league team.

I think these two would make almost as much difference as any new signings.

P.S. My view on Sissoko is get rid for a decent price! Sick of his subtle messages to the media and he really is a one trick pony .i.e. ability to run well into space and to barge throughtoward goal

Shola would probably be a good coach. He's a very intelligent guy so I'm told, I wouldn't judge his coaching ability based on his playing career. Lets be honest he spent most of his career on the bench so would probably be quite comfortable there.  :lol:

My view on Sissoko is we must be planning to sign some f***ing good players if we're happy to get rid of someone as good as him.

Yep, he's a good player but he really gets on the tip of my red end with his ongoing comments to the press about how he's dreaming to go play for a champs leaguye team ...etc...etc..etc

My view on Sissoko is we must be planning to sign some f***ing good players if we're happy to get rid of someone as good as him.

Sissoko is a bang average premier league midfielder. The problem is, he also happens to be our best by a distance.

He's above average like. He'd start for everyone bar Chelsea, Arsenal and maybe Man City and Man Utd

Shola would probably be a good coach. He's a very intelligent guy so I'm told, I wouldn't judge his coaching ability based on his playing career. Lets be honest he spent most of his career on the bench so would probably be quite comfortable there.  :lol:

Intelligent? Aye, reet.

"Alreet, my names Shola, a like hats n trainers n neon coffee tables n that."

Intelligent? Aye, reet.

"Alreet, my names Shola, a like hats n trainers n neon coffee tables n that."

:lol:

I'm just going off what I've read, I remembered Pardew singing his praises a while ago, saying he could be PM.  :lol:

Here's the article if you don't believe me.  ;)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/10469047/Newcastle-United-striker-Shola-Ameobi-is-so-clever-he-could-become-Prime-Minister-says-manager-Alan-Pardew.html

Bang average for the worst 2 managers we've had in ages. Let's see what he's like when he's working with a coach who knows how to coach

Even then he's been pretty much our best midfielder. Not that the competition is high, but still.

I realise he probably won't end up here, but Zenden would provide some much needed continental perspective to what is likely to be a mostly English backroom staff. Bobby Robson certainly forged a fruitful partnership with Mourinho at Barca.

Bang average for the worst 2 managers we've had in ages. Let's see what he's like when he's working with a coach who knows how to coach

Even then he's been pretty much our best midfielder. Not that the competition is high, but still.

You know my feelings regarding Moussa., he's our best midfielder and he's far capable of more. He's been coached by some idiotic fools and being asked to be Something he's not.

As we await news of appointments to the backroom staff at SJP, we understand that Paul Simpson has secured his release from Derby County.

The 48 year-old has been tipped to become Newcastle first team coach, having held a similar role at the Rams.

However it's understood that their new coach Paul Clement hasn't offered Simpson a job as yet - thus leaving him free to move on without a future employer needing to pay compensation.

Appearing in midfield alongside Steve McClaren at the Manor Ground, Simpson moved to Derby in 1992, three years before McClaren joined their coaching staff.

And the pair were reunited at Derby in October 2013 when Simpson was appointed Rams first team coach following spells in charge of Rochdale, Carlisle United, Preston North End, Shrewsbury Town and Stockport.

From NUFC.COM

So we've somehow managed to wangle him on a free  :laugh:

Guest antz1uk

Seen somewhere on Newsnow that Shola was being considered. :lol: God help us.

I'll cut someone I swear.

Your ups and dows on this forum always bring great light relief  :lol: :lol:

Edit: couldn't have timed that post any better  :lol: