England

Yorkie

Wembley is dead.

The amount of red seats on view in a home match for one of the best sides in Europe is fairly shocking.

My word this is dull.

International breaks are awful, even if this one may have come at a decent time for us.

Not sure what the solution would be though other than maybe playing all internationals in the summer

It is European qualifying that is boring, imo. I've enjoyed the play in the other continents. Every region has a process to eliminate the rubbish teams and leave only the competitiv ones, except for UEFA and South America. South America has ten teams and Europe has 55. It seems as though every European match I see is some simple stroll in the park against some team that is not established in football.

Wembley is dead.

The amount of red seats on view in a home match for one of the best sides in Europe is fairly shocking.

My word this is dull.

International breaks are awful, even if this one may have come at a decent time for us.

Not sure what the solution would be though other than maybe playing all internationals in the summer

It is European qualifying that is boring, imo. I've enjoyed the play in the other continents. Every region has a process to eliminate the rubbish teams and leave only the competitiv ones, except for UEFA and South America. South America has ten teams and Europe has 55. It seems as though every European match I see is some simple stroll in the park against some team that is not established in football.

Should have some pre qualifiers for the tiny countries that never pick up any points, let alone being close to qualify. Just a waste of time having to play them. Get rid of 10-20 countries and there'd be much fewer shit games.

Need someone who can thread a pass playing where AOC was playing and I think we'll be ok. He wasn't creative enough.

Shelvey probably would've looked better there.

Against shit opposition, Shelvey should be considered like.

• 1 month later...

There is a mistake on there as four goalkeepers are named and the best keeper in the world isn't one of them!

Despite being 23 he's being held back for the U21's but even if that wasn't the case, it would be hard to see him being picked ahead of the others there, that's some how worth 30 million ???