England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

It's a truly shit celebration. :lol:  I think it's because he's very much not cool, just come across like a snotty little charver who can't talk like a grown-up. 

Great player, mind. Wish we'd got him instead of Barnes, who I do really like. :lol:

Who do we think the other 4 to be cut will be?

Trafford will be one, you'd imagine Toney will be another. The other two will be tosses of a coin. I have a feeling Gordon might get cut which will be gutting.

21 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

Is the celebration actually 'Cold' Palmer, because if it is, it's even shitter than I first thought. 

He copied it of Morgan Rodgers from when they played at City together. The Cold Palmer thing is just commentary making dad jokes :lol:

21 minutes ago, 54 said:

Who do we think the other 4 to be cut will be?

Trafford will be one, you'd imagine Toney will be another. The other two will be tosses of a coin. I have a feeling Gordon might get cut which will be gutting.

Going Trafford, Branthwaite, Eze and Toney.

Grealish was really good when he came on the other night. Bit worried for AG's spot in the squad tbh. That injury came at a terrible time for him.

2 hours ago, Jimburst said:

I'm all for celebrations that aren't knee slides, tbh. Love the Wilson salute.

Get the fuck out of here. Eddie Howes knee sliding Army has been a thing of beauty 

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Get the fuck out of here. Eddie Howes knee sliding Army has been a thing of beauty 

It's every single goal, so boring. Granted Willock has earned the right to slide.

4 minutes ago, Jimburst said:

It's every single goal, so boring. Granted Willock has earned the right to slide.

Willock does a quality knee slide to be fair, and adds the 'shhh' gesture for higher difficulty value.

45 minutes ago, Smal said:

Grealish was really good when he came on the other night. Bit worried for AG's spot in the squad tbh. That injury came at a terrible time for him.

He’s work rate is a Southgate dream for balance, and he’s consistently delivered that energy/output against the elite sides this season so got that in the bank. 

Think all three on LW go, just because squad is 26. Then it’s in theory Saka/Foden/Palmer for same numbers.

Shaw will be the gamble. If he goes, Southgate has to take Trippier/Gomez in case there’s a breakdown with him, which means for me one of the CMs not going (like Wharton). Not taking Shaw, gives more room in squad to take Wharton.

1 hour ago, Checko said:

Willock does a quality knee slide to be fair, and adds the 'shhh' gesture for higher difficulty value.

With the added quarter rotation and 'shhh' gesture, he really does make it his own.